I had the strangest dream last night. I'm not going to go into all the details, because parts of it are just too nasty to share.
I'm at work, checking my email. For some reason, I'm getting a lot of SPAM, but these spam mails are somehow replys (is it still "change the y to an i, and add es" when you are using the word reply as a noun instead of a verb? It looks wrong either way to me.) to emails that I've sent to some inter-company email addys. I'm discussing the issue with my friend and one of the IT guys. We discover that the IT guy is to blame. So, I decide to open up these emails and read them. The first one or two are commenting on my original email. The next 2 are pornographic animation, that is scrolling across my monitor. The next one after that is also a pornographic animation, involving Andy Dick and a sheep. When the animation stops, there is a voice saying "time has run out for the sheep. But it's not too late for you. Vote for... (and I don't remember what I was being told to vote for)".
Seriously, could it get any more bizarre than a political ad that uses Andy Dick and a sheep to scare you into voting for something???

3 comments:
I also get a lot of spam emails that start out with "re:..." as the subject.
I'm more disturbed about Andy Dick than I am about the sheep. LOL
Yeah, that's what freaked me out the most, too. LOL.
Post a Comment