Yay! *big smile*I love the look on your face in the second picture. Too cute! Hope you find more, would love to see them!
Wow, such dark hair when you were a baby. At least in that top picture.Such a cutie. *smooch*
Yeah, it was very dark when I was born. It lightened up quite a bit. There's one photo, if I can find it at Mom's, that my hair looks red.
Oh so cute! I love the old pictures and always get a kick out of the furniture and rugs.A beer - giggle!
So cute!Lasann just called you old.Was that really a beer? hee.
Oh my heck, how cute are you!
I totally didn't catch that, Glow. *looks at Lasann* Yep, that was really a beer.
I have baby pics of me with beer bottles, but they were empty. :)Cute pics! *kicksmooch*
Adordable and huggable! Do your baby pictures look like Arkieboy's baby pictures?
I don't think that I need to guess what you're drinking.BTW, Rachel Ray told me to come over and give you a *smooch*
So cute! That was some serious hair you had going on.
I love that first pic. It totally should be on the wall.*snort* @ the beer one. ;-)
No wonder your such a cutie - look at how you started out!
Post a Comment
13 comments:
Yay! *big smile*
I love the look on your face in the second picture. Too cute! Hope you find more, would love to see them!
Wow, such dark hair when you were a baby. At least in that top picture.
Such a cutie. *smooch*
Yeah, it was very dark when I was born. It lightened up quite a bit. There's one photo, if I can find it at Mom's, that my hair looks red.
Oh so cute! I love the old pictures and always get a kick out of the furniture and rugs.
A beer - giggle!
So cute!
Lasann just called you old.
Was that really a beer? hee.
Oh my heck, how cute are you!
I totally didn't catch that, Glow. *looks at Lasann*
Yep, that was really a beer.
I have baby pics of me with beer bottles, but they were empty. :)
Cute pics! *kicksmooch*
Adordable and huggable! Do your baby pictures look like Arkieboy's baby pictures?
I don't think that I need to guess what you're drinking.
BTW, Rachel Ray told me to come over and give you a *smooch*
So cute! That was some serious hair you had going on.
I love that first pic. It totally should be on the wall.
*snort* @ the beer one. ;-)
No wonder your such a cutie - look at how you started out!
Post a Comment