Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Waffle

What a fun word. And a really great breakfast food. Waffle, waffle, waffle, here I go waffling. *grin*

Your challenge, should you choose to accept, is to guess what arkie is thinking.

18 comments:

Lasann said...

Arkie is waffling on whether or not to buy a new wardrobe for her trip to SF.

Zombs said...

Easy. You are thinking how cool it is that we use animal dung to fertilize our gardens. YOu really think it would be amazing if you could get the garden gnomes to crap to help out there. Gold.Mine.

So you are feeding your garden gnomes eggs and they told you that they prefer waffles with blueberry syrup.

Bravie said...

You are wondering if I will feed you Eggos at my birthday party. And the answer is no. Although I do love a good waffle. Lots and lots of syrup. Mmmmm

Surveysez said...

You fell asleep on the bedspread and noticed the waffle shaped marks on your cheek when you woke up?

kim (weltek) said...

You are waffling between eating pancakes and waffles for dinner.

Zombs said...

You guys are so far off the mark.

Schnookie said...

*SNORT* You are a nutbar z'baby.

My garden gnome was lying face down in the garden yesterday.

Zombs said...

Hnmmm...seems Nookie has a mystery on hand. Should I call in Scooby Doo?

arkie said...

A couple of these replies are almost in the right neighborhood, but still wrong.

Zombs? You're insane. I have never *snorted* so loud in my life. Loved it. LOVED IT.

Aislinn Sirk said...

I think schnookie's gnome went on a bender.

Arkie is also considering going on a bender (possibly with a garden gnome)

Jen said...

Thinking of buying a waffle maker?

Seana said...

You want ice cream in a waffle cone?

or

You're thinking of actually trying to make homemade waffles.

Glowie said...

you're going to Belgium?

Puffy said...

You're going to get a tattoo of a waffle.

arkie said...

Arkie's brain does not work the same as all of your brains.

Puffy, while I will not be getting a tattoo of a waffle, I do have an amusing tattoo anecdote. I was asking Arkieboy if he had any thing drawn up that I could use as a tattoo. He said he had one he thought would be very cool. He had drawn a picture of a Chimp with a banana. My first thought was "NO WAY am I going to have Gus and Bruiser tattooed on me."

OK, so it was amusing to me. *sticks tongue out*

Schnookie said...

*SNORT* I think it would be great having that tattoo :-)

HistoryDetective said...

I'll see your waffle and raise you a crumpet!

~Nutz said...

Nookie's gnome ate all of your waffles, then fell over because it's belly was way too full.

Now? you are debating over whether it's worth going to the store to replace them only to have him eat the new ones too!

Zombs is NUTZ!!! :P