Sunday, October 01, 2006

Free Hugs

Free Hugs news

Free Hugs video

This is beautiful, but would you do this? Would you go up and hug a perfect stranger? I would probably walk on by.

12 comments:

Bravie said...

Newp. I would walk by him. I might smile at him but I would never hug him. I'm not big into hugging people I don't know. It makes me uncomfortable.

Chrissy (woe) said...

Absolutely! Living alone I don't get the minimum daily requirement of hugs so I take them when I can get them.

*HUG* and *smooch*

HistoryDetective said...

Can I hug you instead?

{{hug}}

mm said...

I wouldn't hug him either. I'd smile though, and like the idea.

IRL, I do hug alot.

{{hugs}} arkie!

Glowie said...

I can't watch it right now but I'm going to guess that I would. Maybe. Depending on my mood.

Schnookie said...

I can't see the video so I can't say whether I would hug him or not.

Is he studly? Does he have his shirt off? Or, is he an old dirty man?

Normally, I would not hug a stranger. However, if he's obviously clean looking, I just might. Depending on my mood.

arkie said...

Nookie, I'm not sure I would call him studly. No, he doesn't have his shirt off, and it is not a dirty old man.
I'm horrible at guessing ages, but I would say late 20's, long hair, and a beard. In some of the shots, his hair is tied back, others it's loose.

Glow, I really hope you get to see the video. I really think you would enjoy it.

{{hugs}} everyone.

kim (weltek) said...

How many drinks have I had? If more than 2...my answer is yes.

Swami said...

It would depend on my mood that day and what kind of vibe I got off the person. This guy seems okay, but I think I would still hesitate.

Bravie said...

*makes note to give Kim more than two drinks when she is here*

Lasann said...

I agree - it would depend on my mood and his personality when I approached him. I don't usually give out free oobie rubs.

Glowie said...

I forgot to tell you, I watched the "news" video yesterday but couldn't watch the "video" video. I would definitely hug him, yes.

*smooch*