Friday, March 31, 2006

Tagged by MM

Instructions: Choose a band or artist and answer the questions using only titles of their songs.

Are you male or female? Honky Tonk Women

Describe yourself: Girl with the Faraway eyes

How do some people feel about you: She's So Cold

How do you feel about yourself: 19th Nervous Breakdown

Describe your ex boyfriend/girlfriend: It's All Over Now

Describe your current significant other: Anybody Seen My Baby?

Describe where you want to be: Where the Boys Go

Describe how you live: Blinded by Rainbows

Describe how you love: Love in Vain

What would you ask for if you had just one wish? Gimme Shelter

Share a few words of wisdom: You Can't Always Get What You Want

Now say goodbye: It's All Over Now

I am tagging Zombie, MikkiD, and Boo.

10 comments:

Lasann said...

That was good! Honky Tonk Women - *giggles*.

Bravie said...

This is Celine Dion, isn't it. *giggles*

arkie said...

Just for you, Carey:
Are you male or female? Treat Her Like a Lady
Describe yourself: I'm Alive
How do some people feel about you: I'm Your Angel
How do you feel about yourself: It's All Coming Back to Me Now
Describe your ex boyfriend/girlfriend: My Heart Will Go On
Describe your current significant other: All By Myself
Describe where you want to be: Right in Front of You
Describe how you live: I've Got the World on a String
Describe how you love: I Drove All Night
What would you ask for if you had just one wish? I Wish
Share a few words of wisdom: A New Day Has Come
Now say goodbye: Goodbye's the Saddest Word

Bravie said...

LMAO

Sonya said...

Great Meme.

Monstah said...

Blinded By Rainbows was my favorite answer.

~Nutz said...

*snort* @ the Celine one!

kim (weltek) said...

I like your supplemental list here best. Now if only Star Jones was a vocalist.

mm said...

LOL! Thanks for playing arkie, I love your answers!

Puffy said...

Both sets of answers are great!