Wednesday, March 08, 2006

Just a test

deleting the video, because I can't view my blog, and checking to see if this helps.

28 comments:

mm said...

OMG Arkie! That was so cute! I loved hearing your voice too. Hmmm...a question...

*thinking*

Ok, what would you prefer;

Friday night at home with some girlfriends, junk food and a couple of chick flicks, or...

Friday night out with a blind date who resembles Keith Urban physically but *also* reminds you a tiny bit of Richard Simmons?

mm said...

Also, I think the 20 questions thing is a good idea and I might borrow it when you're done. :)

arkie said...

I think that's going to depend of just how much the guy reminds me of Richard Simmons, and how. Because if it's his voice, then I will absolutely go with the night home with my friends, junk food and movies.

HistoryDetective said...

Well, it worked just fine once I figured out to turn ON the volume on my computer!

Question: Don't you think that peeps that steal Boo's twenty questions idea are just really lazy and lame? What kind of peep would do that?!

arkie said...

*snort*
Absolutely, HD! Truly sad that peeps can't think of things to blog about, and have to steal Boo's ideas. *grin* Or, they just recognize the absolute brilliance of Boo, and since imitation is the sincerest form of flattery, etc, etc, they are paying homage to the genius that is Boo. Or something like that.

mm said...

Arkie, don't you think it's sad that some guys would have to be drugged in order to sleep with me? Pfft!

arkie said...

Yes, MM, I sooooo feel your pain, LOL!

BlindSlim~CSTL said...

That's the cutest thing I've ever seen. I've done a lot of video editing myself but never thought of doing a video entry to my blog.

Ok, my question? What is your favorite non-realitytv , non-blogworld site to visit on the web? Vimeo is cool isn't it? Oops, did I just ask two questions? Uh oh, maybe it was three or four now? Ok I better stop before I use up all 20 questions. Love the video and you are a doll. I'd love to know what editing software you used to make your video.

Jen said...

There's a video of Arkie and I can't see it?! Wahhhhhhhhhh!! *pout*

Lasann said...

I can see the video. That was cool. You are a computer wizard, aren't you? (That isn't my question - more of a statement).

This is personal. Why don't you want to have lunch with me?

boo hoo

mm said...

I have another question. Why did you put a block on the video so Jen can't view it? I thought that was kinda mean when you told me in PM, and now I think Jen should know. Poor Jen.

Jen said...

Thanks for laying the guilt trip, MM. She must have fixed it because I can see it now. *grin*

What a cool idea, Arkie! The quality wasn't very good so I couldn't really see you, but I could hear your cute southern voice! *smooch*

What is your all time favorite cocktail?

arkie said...

CSTL: Postsecret would have to be my favorite nonRTVW, nonblog site.
Yes, Vimeo is cool. Yes, you did ask 2 questions. And yes, I think you are up to 4. As far as the software, it came with the video cam. I'm not sure what it's actually called.

Jen: Yes there is a video (just click play *grin*).

Lasann: I would love to have lunch with you. I don't remember where you posted about where I am at, but I remember you asking. I live just outside of Nashville.

MM: You are such a troublemaker. Don't you know PM's are supposed to be private? Sheesh! *rolls eyes*

Jen: My all time favorite cocktail... hmmm, I'm very partial to 'Sex on the Beach' lately. And of course, I will always adore White Russians.

mm said...

Mmmm...Sex on the beach...*daydreaming*

New question; If HD and I were coming to visit you, would you conveniently only have one bed for us to share?

(and thanks for removing the block so Jen could view the video. I owe you one.)

arkie said...

Don't worry, MM, you wouldn't have to bunk with HD. I would gladly let him sleep in my bed. *grin*

mm said...

:)



bitch.

arkie said...

What? I'm just looking out for both of you. *grin*

Jen said...

You want to have sex on the beach with a white russian? That's hot.

I don't think I've ever tried either of those drinks. Sex on the beach has cranberry juice, yes? Me no likey. And me no likey Kaluha. I do not approve of your drink choices. Get new ones, please. :P

mm said...

Sex on the beach is yummy Jen. Last night I had Malibu and coke and for now, that is my drink of choice.

I don't think SOTB tastes like it has cranberry juice in it. It's just fruity, IMO.

Jen said...

I approve of Malibu and Coke. :)
Maybe I'll try a SOTB some time then. I love fruity drinks.
I think I'm going to have Tequila Sunrises tonight. Yum!

BlindSlim~CSTL said...

I love fruity drinks...does that make me a fruit. Guess you'll have to make room for four in that bed *snort*

I'm just not a big beer drinker so I'll get teased but give me the fruity drink anytime.

arkie said...

Jen: how about this? It's one of my favorite shooters to do - Scooby Snack. It has pineapple juice, melon liquor, coconut rum, banana liquor, and whipped topping. It's wonderful! I can't stand beer. The only way I can drink it is if the beer is extremely cold. Once it starts to warm up at all, I have to dump it.

Jen said...

OMG. *drool* That sounds sooo good. I want!

I drink beer more often now. I used to not be able to stand it, but when I didn't feel like doing mixed drinks I started to buy beer on occasion. Fruity drinks will always be my favorite though!

Jen said...

Oh! And are you feeling better, Arkie? *smooch*

mm said...

That does sound good but I don't like melon or banana. :( I love the pineapple and coconut though.

mm said...

Well that's odd. I can see your blog now too but I wonder what the video had to do with it? It worked fine for the entire first day and most of the second. Hmmm...

arkie said...

I don't know, MM, but I was not able to see anything on my blog since last night, until I deleted the video.

Puffy said...

I couldn't access your blog when the video was on it. Darn.