I abso-fucking-lutely give up. Apparently, I am not to have a car that isn't a piece of shit. I know life is not easy, it's not supposed to be easy, but does it have to be a total shitfest?
Wow...I didn't realize how badly the car was damaged. I'm sorry hun. Maybe this is all just a set up to prepare you for something really great to happen. It's a nicer thought right?
18 comments:
Oh god, I'm so sorry Arkie. When things are bad, they usually can only get better. Hang in there.
{{hugs}}
(((Arkie))) Tell us about it. I hope you are ok and not injured.
I'm so sorry for your bad luck! Do you live in Arkansas? I'll be traveling though there in May.
No, Lasann, I'm not in Arkansas anymore. I lived there for the first 33 years of my life, then moved to Tennessee 6 years ago.
Well, crap! Sorry about the car Arkie. Hope you're okay.
Can the car be fixed? I know it is not the same.
Oh shit! Are you okay?
awww. I'm sorry. Glad you're okay though. *HUG*
Sorry, Arkie.
Over there you said that you don't have full coverage insurance. Is the car driveable?
Where in Tennessee - or anywhere around Nashville or Memphis? I thought we could have lunch or something.
Oh my gosh arkie, I am so sorry and I hope you are okay. What MM said, too.
(((((hugs)))))
{{{hugs}}} arkie! That sucks!
So so sorry Arkie. Just know I am thinking of you and send all the
{{{HUGS}}} I can!
I think you need spikes on your bumper.
I would LOVE to have spikes on my bumper. Actually, I really want a tank. Then I can just roll right over these people who get in my way.
I think I have missed something? Are you ok? Besides feeling like the Universe has screwed you over yet again? I'm sorry, Ahkie!
Wow...I didn't realize how badly the car was damaged. I'm sorry hun. Maybe this is all just a set up to prepare you for something really great to happen. It's a nicer thought right?
Poor Arkie, poor car.
I love the color, it reminds me of my dear departed Dorothy.
I know what you mean about shit cars. Everytime I think I'm almost to the point where I can get something better, something happens.
BIG HUGS!
Things will get better.
I'm sending good thoughts your way!
Post a Comment