Actually, syren, I *do* have a unicorn, and it *does* take batteries, but it's not pearly! (OK, it's really just a sleeve for a bullet. The sleeve has a unicorn head.)
I never get to see any naked oobies. Missed out on all the fun DC fun , missed out on all the various and sundry flashing by Coco, Lights, and others, and nobody ever asks me to check out their impressive new rack (MM). *pouts* *in a manly way*
Yes, MM. There is a pic that gets posted on OT almost EVERY.FREAKING.TIME anyone mentions oobies. This pic gets posted because this person has the best oobies in the world. Don't believe me? Just ask her.
I'm not saying they're bad, just that they're not all that fabulous, either. Let's face it, almost every woman's oobies were perky when she was in her early 20's. And IMO, perky is really the only thing going for those oobies. They are just not that spectactular as to be posted any and every time anyone mentions oobies.
35 comments:
WooHoo! Is that a black bra showing under the shirt? Very sexy!
C'mon arkie, show us the nekkid pics, you know you want to!
*smooch*
*flash*
arkie? You are a lovely woman! Don't ever kid yourself. You are definitely flashing us there!
*wolf whistles*
Ah, but what y'all can't see is the gargantuan belly just right below that black bra.
Who's looking at a belly with a rack like that.
Again, why is it a bad idea?
Careful, peeps! I might start channelling another OT poster, and start posting pics everytime someone says "rack" or "oobie".
I would not mind if you channeled that other poster and posted when they did. Yours are much much better.
And like Carey said, who even cares about a belly when you have such a great rack?
*smooch* As lovely as always.
You're sweet, but what y'all don't seem to realize is that the belly is BIGGER than the rack!
I say...bring on the nekkid pics;-)
That my friends is what I call a rack.
Just more to snuggle to baby...
ditto Momma
Why is it bad?
*snort*
OK, keep it up and I really will post more revealing pics, I'm warning you!
You want to keep what up?
Ohhh! Yes, please, keep it up...
Show your unicorn!
Ya hussy with your red shirt and back bra!
Show your unicorn!
Show your unicorn? I did not know you had one? Does it take batteries? Is it pearly?
But what do we need to keep up to get to see more?
You're beautiful.
You're sexy.
You're rack is awesome.
*snort*
Actually, syren, I *do* have a unicorn, and it *does* take batteries, but it's not pearly! (OK, it's really just a sleeve for a bullet. The sleeve has a unicorn head.)
OMG...lol...
My bullet has a beaver sleeve. One day, I left it out, totally forgot about it, and the kid came home and said mom what is that slug looking thing.
Last time I have forgotten about it.
*grin*
Nekkid pics!
Nekkid pics.
I never get to see any naked oobies. Missed out on all the fun DC fun , missed out on all the various and sundry flashing by Coco, Lights, and others, and nobody ever asks me to check out their impressive new rack (MM). *pouts* *in a manly way*
As long as any pics do not involve a 4 wheeler, I'm happy.
When did I ever ask anyone to check out my new rack? I don't even have a new rack. I have a soon to be *old* rack.
No MM, we all know you don't need a new rack! I'm thinking of your friend at the party who insisted on showing off her set.
Don't you even READ your own blog?
OK, I must admit I have no idea what to make of the "bullet" and the "beaver sleeve", but they sound intriguing!
Okay, I take back what I said on your blog, then. *grin*
Hey! What's that buzzzzzzing sound?
*giggles*
Not me. My bunny's ears got chewed off.
I think you should go ahead and show us the rack, Ahkie.
*flashes Ahkie*
It would make a nice change from the oft-repeated other oobie pic.
Yes Coco, I would agree. And, Arkies are much much better.
What other pic are talking about? Is a pic that shows up at the other place a lot? I'm confused...
Yes, MM. There is a pic that gets posted on OT almost EVERY.FREAKING.TIME anyone mentions oobies. This pic gets posted because this person has the best oobies in the world. Don't believe me? Just ask her.
Those oobies are the closest thing to making me want to go forward. And that is saying a lot about how great they are.
Yours are much better. And I know.
*smooch*
It's not that they're bad oobies. It's just that they're repetitive oobies.
I'm not saying they're bad, just that they're not all that fabulous, either. Let's face it, almost every woman's oobies were perky when she was in her early 20's. And IMO, perky is really the only thing going for those oobies. They are just not that spectactular as to be posted any and every time anyone mentions oobies.
We should all talk more often, I just love it when I realize I wasn't the only one thinking something.
*smooches* arkie!
LOL mm! I was just thinking how happy it makes me to realize I'm not the only one thinking that!
I only wish I had my 20yr old rack back.
Post a Comment