Saturday, December 17, 2005

from the office Christmas party last night

Me

















J & M (two of the women in my department) & me


















M, A (my boss), and me

26 comments:

Syren said...

So didja have fun? Didja drink a lot?

You look so pretty sweetie. I hope you had a great time.

*smooch*

arkie said...

Yes, I did have fun. And as far as did I drink a lot... Is having 6 drinks a lot?
The food was good. The company was good. We tried to make sure to fill our table with fun people, and we did pretty good at that. There was a comedian for entertainment, and he wasn't that funny. What *was* funny, was J would pop off this remarks, and about 1 minute later, the comedian would say the same thing.

Thanks for the compliment. *smooch*

volsfan said...

You all look splended! Arkie...come on now you don't look anywhere near as drunk as you need to be at a Christmas party.

Aislinn Sirk said...

Sounds like fun. You look great. Good for you for stacking your table with all the fun people. I really like the shirt your boss was wearing.

Bob <--- never got a x-mas party.

Coco said...

You look great. I'm glad you had a good time.

*is eating cereal in maternity overalls*

mm said...

Beautiful pics, arkie! Love them, glad you had a good time!

Bravie said...

Ya'll look great and like you're having fun.

*is eating cereal in non maternity sweat pants and sweatshirt*

Seana said...

Glad you had fun. You didn't get drunk, though? Well neither did I. This is a non-drunk post.

:D

Oh, and you look great.

momma said...

You look beautiful! Did you have a good time?

lights said...

Pretty pictures, pretty ladies. Looks like you had a nice time at your party. At least you didn't have to sit beside a lettuce and rice spraying machine like I did. *grin*

lights <----- kicking herself for missing the spectacular rack pictures

Schnookie said...

You look terrific Arkie. Your hair looks smashing!

Glad you had fun. We are too cheap and don't have parties. All the other divisions do. We don't. Bunch of tightwads.

Sonya said...

So tell us more about it?

Chrissy (woe) said...

Since I have a minute I wanted to say how stunning you look! They are still debating our Christmas party but none of us want to have it at work so it may not happen.

Glad you got your present! (I know I am late in posting this but didn't have time before).

I have to leave early almost every other day to go to the P.O. on my way to PH to pick up packages, I love this time of year!!! (even if a lot of it is stuff I ordered for myself--hey I treat me right, too, lol)

*smooch*

Monstah said...

Yay! Ahkie pics! I love you!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rose said...

you? are one hot lady!

(damn, I missed the flash. pout)

Coco said...

Where aaaaaaaaaaare you?

Bravie said...

Where'd ya go?

~Nutz said...

You are toofa king cute! I love the pics! Thanks for sharing your loveliness with us.

Puffy said...

Yoo hoo, Arkie!! We're missing you around these parts.

Monstah said...

Merry Christmas, Ahkie! I am off to Texas.

Syren said...

Arkie...where are you. I miss you. Please come back soon.

~Nutz said...

*sits with syren*

I miss you too arkie dahlin'!

*smooch*

arkie said...

I'm baaaaaaaaaack!!!! Just got back from Arkansas.

I can't believe you all just left this lying around, but I'll pick it up... Coco & Carey: Why don't you just put your cereal in a bowl like everyone else? Bwahahaha! I crack myself up!

I missed you all so much! *smooch* *smooch* *smooch*

mm said...

Glad you're back! We missed you!

*smooches*

Syren said...

Yea!!! I missed you. Hope you had a good time with Clint.

*smooch*

~Nutz said...

Yay!!! *smooches*

Hope you had a good time in Arkansas!

Oh... I missed you mostest!