Momma, can I lead the slow song? I'm not very good at following the lead when it comes to slow dancing. *smooch*
I was never a fan of Mariah. Until...after her breakdown we met her in Vegas. Talk about flawless. She looked beautiful and was oh so friendly. I find new respect for divas when they are gracious.
9 comments:
I am skeered.
Now that's something you dont see everyday but that guy's pretty good.
*dancing*
I play chicken with the train, play chicken with the train.
weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
P.S. I love the sounds of the choir in the background of the Mariah song.
*dances with Carey*
I love both of those songs!
Marisah sucks, and I'm drunk.
wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!
If Rose were really drunk, she'd be *flashing* us, but she's not.
*pout*
Momma, can I lead the slow song? I'm not very good at following the lead when it comes to slow dancing. *smooch*
I was never a fan of Mariah. Until...after her breakdown we met her in Vegas. Talk about flawless. She looked beautiful and was oh so friendly. I find new respect for divas when they are gracious.
Maria is hot hot hot..but I can't get this train song out of my head. If I get drunk enough, I may have to try it at karoake one night.
Post a Comment