Monday, September 19, 2005

Swiped from Momma's Blog

My Superhero Identity

Name: Citronella
Secret Identity: Umm, hello??? It's a secret!!! *rolls eyes*
Special Power: Lightning Finger
Transportation: Nuclear Jet
Weapon: Psychotronic Pistol
Costume: Vinyl Gauntlets
Sidekick: Hermione
Nemesis: Arnold the Mad
Tragic Flaw: Addicted to squash
Favorite Food: Cheetos

Want yours? Go here: http://www.humorscope.com/hero.html


My other Superhero Identity...

Name: Ice Wolf
Secret Identity: *rolls eyes* Did you really think I was going to tell?
Special Power: Power Tentacles
Transportation: Nuclear Car
Weapon: Psionic Blunderbuss
Costume: Alligator Mask
Sidekick: Bones
Nemesis: Jasmine the Mad
Tragic Flaw: Fear of rodents
Favorite Food: Spaghetti

5 comments:

Bravie said...

You have a lightening finger. *snort*
What do you do with that finger?

arkie said...

hehe... wouldn't you like to know?
*smooch*

momma said...

What's a psionic blunderbuss?

Seana said...

Name: Lightning Raven
Secret Identity: *****
Special Power: Walk through walls
Transportation: Alien Rollerblades
Weapon: Graviton Grenade
Costume: Spandex Mask
Sidekick: Starling
Nemesis: Nancy the Flatulent
Tragic Flaw: Addicted to noodles
Favorite Food: Sardines

*snort*

I thought a blunderbuss was a made-up word to describe the wooden thing carried by The Soldier on the kids' TV show "The Toy Castle", instead of calling it a rifle. I googled it and it actually is an old gun. I'll be. So a telepathic gun. Does that mean the gun is telepathic, or that you control it with your mind? Hmmmm....

*walks out of blog through the wall*

arkie said...

This comment is to notify everyone that, from now on, I will be referring to Knockers as Nancy. As in Nancy the Flatulent.

Gawd, I'm so effin' funny, sometimes!