Woo Hoo. I love Tampa. They are my second favorite football team and Augie used to live there. *smooch* Glad you finally updated this fucking thing. *grin*
Hi, Rose! welcome to the insane asylum that is my world!
Thanks, everyone! Glad you liked the pics!
Glowie, that one in the post below is my favorite. There was just something about that moment that I found to be so beautiful. The serenity and awe he seemed to be experiencing...
Augie, if I had been able to stay the entire amount of time that I had originally planned, I would have asked you for some advice of what to see, etc, but I only had the one night.
15 comments:
-Great pics - Ben O.
Woo Hoo. I love Tampa. They are my second favorite football team and Augie used to live there.
*smooch*
Glad you finally updated this fucking thing. *grin*
Thanks, Ben!
Carey:"glad you finally updated this fucking thing"
Bite ME!
Kind of hard to update when I'm not home, ya know...
Um, I don't check into a hotel unless it has a computer.
*bite*
Well, I don't have that luxury. Company business means company dictates where I will be staying.
OOOOO, bite me again!
nice pics Arkie!
*waves* from this insignificant OT peep....
Spiffy pics, arkie! I guess that's why you weren't updating.
Welcome home!
Rose is a crybaby, Rose is a crybaby.
*runs and hides*
Great photos! So jealous.
Great pics, Arkie. I really like the one in the post below. Very touching.
Great pics Arkie! Very glad Carey and I didn't have to follow you to force you to leave the hotel room.
*smooch*
Arkie! Why didn't you tell me you were going to Tampa? I lived there for 7 years. I could have given you tips and advice and stuff. :-) *smooooooch*
Hi, Rose! welcome to the insane asylum that is my world!
Thanks, everyone! Glad you liked the pics!
Glowie, that one in the post below is my favorite. There was just something about that moment that I found to be so beautiful. The serenity and awe he seemed to be experiencing...
Augie, if I had been able to stay the entire amount of time that I had originally planned, I would have asked you for some advice of what to see, etc, but I only had the one night.
wonderful!!!!!!!!!
Monsty!!!
*smooch* to you
*baby smooches* to All Stah!
Post a Comment