Thursday, September 29, 2005

Lookie, lookie!



Look what was waiting for me when I got home this evening! I don't know who sent them, the card didn't have a name, only C & S. Which has me totally baffled. But I'm not going to spend a lot of time trying to figure out who C & S are, because I know for me, it's about giving someone pleasure, even if they don't know who did it. I love the roses. And if C & S happen to be someone who reads this blog, thank you! And if you want to own up to it, feel free. But if you want to remain all secretive and stuff, that's fine, too. Just know you completely made my day. Thank you, thank you, thank you!

*smooches*

25 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow! Those are beautiful!
Yes, I like roses too.
I didn't send them to you, Sorry.
*hugs*

Syren said...

Those are so pretty. Glad they brightened your day.

*smooch*

BlindSlim~CSTL said...

ok, now I'm curious. Have we figured out who anonymous is yet?
Oh yeah, and the flowers are pretty.

Chrissy (woe) said...

They are beautiful and although I would love to say I was the C, I cannot as I didn't do it but there will be a package arriving next week for you from the islands :D I meant to get it out to you long before Stitch arrived (Thank you!) but have been incredibly busy, my bad. However the upside is that with all the work, I may put in a personal visit next year if you'll have me. And it's okay to say no as well.

*smooch*

momma said...

They are quite beautiful!

jenbeauty said...

Very sweet...they are beautiful!!

Rose said...

gellous.

Verra beautiful indeed.

Glowie said...

Those are beautiful! Let us know who sent them when you find out.

arkie said...

I think I may have figured it out. At first I was thinking C & S was the initial for the real names, but now I think it's screen names. I also assumed it had to be from someone who knows my real name, first and last, and my address, but then I looked at the shipping label again. My last name wasn't on there. And if I'm correct, "C & S" have both made comments on this post.

Glowie said...

awww. I didn't think of that. Good detective work. They are so sweet!

arkie said...

Yes, they really are.

*smooches*

Schnookie said...

Lovely flowers!
You deserve them Arkie!

BlindSlim~CSTL said...

That doesn't answer the question of whether anyone has hunted down Anonymous yet. When you're done with the flowers you're welcome to crack the vase over my head. I could use that today.

arkie said...

I see you have figured out who anonymous is, too.

Coco said...

It wasn't me, though maybe it should have been.

*smooches ahkie*

Syren said...

Yes she does.

Seana said...

Yay for surprise flowers!

How nice for you. :-)

yvonne said...

Receiving flowers when you don't expect them is just the best feeling, isn't it?

You are a lucky girl, Arkie. They are lovely, just like you.

Jen said...

My screen name starts with an S!!
Too bad I'm not that thoughtful, eh? *grin*

Beautiful flowers! *smooch*

arkie said...

Jen, Jen, Jen... The correct response (to make yourself look good, and make me think you actually care) is that you would have sent them, but you don't have my address. *grin*

Bravie said...

Did you think about calling the florist to see where they originated?

arkie said...

Oh, look at you, getting all logical & shit! Helloooo, did you forget who you're talking to? Of course I didn't think about that! Besides, it was one of those internet florists, and was shipped via UPS. So, I'm thinking it would be a lot of work to do call and try to figure it out.

And, I did figure it out. One of the wonderful people involved finally admitted it.

*smooches*

Schnookie said...

So, are you going to tell us who Anonymous is and who sent the flowers?

arkie said...

Nookie, the flowers were from syren & cstl, and anonymous is deerhunter.

*smooch*

Schnookie said...

Awwwwwwww, Syren & CSTL are sweethearts!!!

*waves* to Deerhunter! How ya doing???