I am a hybrid of: Girl Next Door Progressive Girl Click on the pictures below to read more: |
! You are most Like A Sapphire !
Dark, mysterious - but unforgettable. You have a
deep
beauty. Delicate, and shy you try to stay away from
the
limelight but often your intelligence puts you in
at the
deep end. You're like a Sapphire, because, your
beauty is priceless.
You're intelligent, full of opinions, and not
big-headed about it all.
Sometimes you need to put yourself out there, as
you can be a bit shy.
Congratulations ... You're the mysterious gem
everybody wants to have and learn more about.
?? Which Precious Gem Are You ??
brought to you by Quizilla
You're like a Unicorn!
?? Which Mythical Creature Are You ??
brought to you by Quizilla
You are crazy. People avoid you because they are
scared they might catch whatever it is you
have. But at least you are unique!
Which Happy Bunny are you?
brought to you by Quizilla

5 comments:
I'm hybrid of party girl and progressive girl.
! You are Most Like A Ruby !
Passionate, in control - and very sexy. You tend to
be more dominant, and people long to possess your
wild nature. People find you fun, and a real live wire.
You're most like a Ruby because people simply can't
take their eyes away from you - your bright captivating
nature draws people to you.
Congratulations ... You're the sparkly fun gem everybody craves.
It says OOPS I POOPED ON YOUR STUFF
You are sarcastic, funny, and like to play jokes on people. You hate our government and wish everyone wasnt just so dang STUPID!
Well I did it and tried to copy and paste my tag but it wouldn't let me. Mine is similar to Carey's.
copycat
Progressive girl.
Sapphire.
Unicorn.
The I HATE EVERYTHING bunny. "You hate people. You are anti social, and need to get out more. Try to be friendly!"
Fun quiz Ahkie. I love girlfriend quizes. Who is Ruby?
Post a Comment