Sea
?? Which Angel Or Demon Are You ??
brought to you by Quizilla
Morpheus
?? Which Of The Greek Gods Are You ??
brought to you by Quizilla
Waterfall
?? Which Natural Wonder Or Disaster Are You ??
brought to you by Quizilla
You're Most Like The Season Summer ...
Whoa.... Passionate eh ?? Typically you're a fiery,
zesty dominant person. As the hottest season,
you certainly ooze Sex appeal. You have
confidence which draws people to you, and you
have the makings of a good leader.However sometimes your exterior is stronger then
you are and so you scare people off before they
can get close.
Well done... You're the most memorable of seasons
:)
?? Which Season Are You ??
brought to you by Quizilla

2 comments:
Woo! I'm like Athena: sophisticated, smart, down-to-earth, easy to understand (?!).
That's better. The first time, I picked "strong" and it told me I was like Hercules, which maybe it thought was a compliment, but the original Hercules was an idiot. :D
Hi, arkie! *waves*
Seana!!! HI!!!
Post a Comment