there is one or more people on your friends list who make your world a better place just because they exist, and who you would not have met (in real life or not) without the Internet, then post this same sentence in your journal.
This is a facebook thing, isn't it? I'm gonna have to get me one of those facebook pages but I worry that no one will want to be my friend. Isn't that the site where if you don't have at least 600 registered friends people laugh at you? I hate being laughed at!
That's MySpace, Swami. If you go to Facebook, I will be your friend. And I will tell my Mom to be your friend, too. And I bet I could pay Arkie to be your friend. But be careful. She has been petting my girlfriend's fluff a lot.
Michelle is addicted to flair. We were at the flea market this weekend and there was a corkboard with pins on it. She was like a 3 year old who spotted Santa. She pointed and yelled "look, flair". *snort*
6 comments:
I totally agree with your statement, but I'm not on MySpace or Facebook. I'll write it out on a note right here on my desk IRL.
This is a facebook thing, isn't it? I'm gonna have to get me one of those facebook pages but I worry that no one will want to be my friend. Isn't that the site where if you don't have at least 600 registered friends people laugh at you? I hate being laughed at!
That's MySpace, Swami. If you go to Facebook, I will be your friend. And I will tell my Mom to be your friend, too. And I bet I could pay Arkie to be your friend. But be careful. She has been petting my girlfriend's fluff a lot.
I haven't petted Michelle's fluff anymore than I've petted your fluff, Bravie. So there. *sticks tongue out*
I'll be your friend. I'll even write on your wall.
You get flair on Facebook.
Michelle is addicted to flair. We were at the flea market this weekend and there was a corkboard with pins on it. She was like a 3 year old who spotted Santa. She pointed and yelled "look, flair". *snort*
Post a Comment