She has that hair because that's one of the goals I had to meet in order to move on to level 4.
Tuesday, July 22, 2008
I have a new addiction
And no, it's actually NOT facebook. It's missbimbo.com. *hangs head in shame* I'm currently stuck at level 3. I've got to win two more challenges before I can move up to the next level. This is my bimbo.

She has that hair because that's one of the goals I had to meet in order to move on to level 4.
She has that hair because that's one of the goals I had to meet in order to move on to level 4.

7 comments:
Arkie, I just have no words for this post :) These things I am clueless in.
I'll have to try it!
There's no link! And what exactly *IS* facebook anyways? I keep hearing about it, but have never seen one. Or it, or whatever.
Um, Arkie? I have news for you. Are are TOO addicted to Facebook. *snort*
Am not addicted to Facebook, bravie. *sticks tongue out* Plans to use all vampire and werewolf attacks on Bravie tomorrow*
MM, Facebook is just another networking site, sort of like MySpace. Miss Bimbo is just www.missbimbo.com
You did NOT answer my email question or my question in the post below. *glare*
Miss Bimbo sounds like fun.
Facebook is time consuming just like Myspace. So I don't open either of them very often.
Post a Comment