I got the same as you! Heh! And it says only 11% got that one. :)
What the heck? I'm an Angel of Peace too. Maybe the quiz is broken.
I'm a Sea Being, but I screwed up the Code.
*Swami hoists a left-over, deep-dish, blueberry pie high over her head, winds up, throws and...*!!!SPLAT!!!Gotchya.
Yay! I'm different!!! But apparently not very smart! I canNOT get the pic to upload. I am "an Angel of youth" which I think suits me!
I am also an angel of peace.Ironic, thinks I.
Angel of Peace. :)
huh. I just took it again to see if it was random. I answered everything the same way and came up Angel of Nature.
I've been trying to take this quiz. Both from home and work and for some reason it won't let me. *pout*
Post a Comment
9 comments:
I got the same as you! Heh! And it says only 11% got that one. :)
What the heck? I'm an Angel of Peace too. Maybe the quiz is broken.
I'm a Sea Being, but I screwed up the Code.
*Swami hoists a left-over, deep-dish, blueberry pie high over her head, winds up, throws and...*
!!!SPLAT!!!
Gotchya.
Yay! I'm different!!! But apparently not very smart! I canNOT get the pic to upload. I am "an Angel of youth" which I think suits me!
I am also an angel of peace.
Ironic, thinks I.
Angel of Peace. :)
huh. I just took it again to see if it was random. I answered everything the same way and came up Angel of Nature.
I've been trying to take this quiz. Both from home and work and for some reason it won't let me. *pout*
Post a Comment