Yeah, I still don't like my co-workers any better than I did in the last post. *grin*
We have a employee appreciation committee at work. This past week, they gave us mums in appreciation. The plant I received had about half of it's stems broken, and the other blooms looked half dead. Oh, I feel soooooooooooooooooooooooo appreciated. NOT. I threw the plant in the trash yesterday because I was getting more and more pissed every time I looked over at it. I saw the plants others were given. Admittedly, I did not go through the whole office checking, but the plants I did see? 10x better than what I got.
I've been working on a project for my boss. Showed her today some of what I've gotten done. She said it was amazing and fantastic. It feels good to receive sincere appreciation for my accomplishments. I'm really enjoying what I'm working on. It's better when you can actually look and see what you've done. Most of my work doesn't have very tangible results.

6 comments:
A gift card or cash would have been appreciated a lot more than flowers.
Candy would have been WAY better. :)
Praise from the boss trumps the pitiful mums.
*smooch*
*smooch*
*hugs*
*issues pass for a paid day off, signs it SEANA*
Post a Comment