Sunday, June 17, 2007

Wow. WTF???

I wish I could post this at OT but there's that damn pesky rule about PG-13.

Warning this is sooooooo not work safe, and if you click the link from the site my link takes you to, you're definitely not work safe.

http://thezeroboss.com/2007/06/15/for-sale-pussy-juice/

14 comments:

Swami said...

Lol, Arkie! You find the darndest things.

I am trying so hard not to overshare here. I had to bite my hand so I couldn't typ gud. I'd better go now... {giggle}

Coco said...

You are not a poo poo head. Unliek ske people.

Coco said...

What i don't get is nhow bob is not here.

MM said...

OMFG.

Bravie said...

*snort*

Aislinn Sirk said...

I was here. I just must have slipped last night and fell into the next set of comments.

Coco said...

Okay, Arkie, how do you find this stuff?

Coco said...

Okay, Arkie, how do you find this stuff?

arkie said...

I found this one through "Smart Bitches Who Love Trashy Novels". *points over at other links*

Bravie said...

You're a freak. I like that in a person. :)

MM said...

Thank you for the dream this inspired last night, btw.

Anonymous said...

*sighs* I can't go there from here.

mtw said...

FTR, I got a spyware warning when I clicked on either that link or the I Can Has Cheeseburger link.

Umm, interesting.

HistoryDetective said...

Ick. I am refraining from making a really off color comment.