Sunday, February 11, 2007

I got nuttin'.

I have these random thoughts about something to post, but I'm just not able to bring them to fruition. I want to comment on other blogs, but just can't think of anything of any value to say. Not that I always let that stop me.

Meh. Maybe one of these days, you'll click over here, and there will be something interesting. I just wouldn't hold my breath, if I were you.

13 comments:

Zombs said...

How about some porn?

Lasann said...

If you jump on another plane and land in Seattle in July I'm sure that will give you some good topics.

arkie said...

*snort* Zombs, you're too funny.

Lasann, that won't be happening. That is the one weekend that I absolutely would not be able to make.

Swami said...

But Arkie, you got us!

Glowie said...

I got nothing either. I did have that dream though so there was that.

Glowie said...

*smooch*

Jen said...

*smooches*

Jen <--- ain't got nuttin' either

Anonymous said...

I think this whole new color scheme you've got going on is quite interesting.

arkie said...

Are you being sarcastic, boo?

Bravie said...

Wanna share a boat? We seem to be in the same one.

arkie said...

OK, but you'll have to row. I'll just sit here and look pretty. *grin*

Bravie said...

Sure. You got a deal.

~Nutz said...

Row, row, row your boat.
Gently down the stream!
Merrily, merrily, merrily, merrily.
Life is but a dream!

:D