Hmm. I took the test, but I wasn't logged in so I think it didn't submit my answers. That's ok, I think I did pretty bad. Heh.
So, try again, durnit! :P
*sigh* Ok. But I always go into panic right when I submit my answers. I hate the thought of people thinking I don't pay attention to them. But I will take it again.*braces self*
Blah! :(In my defense, I did change several of the answers that I had the first time. I'm going to take it again and go with all my first instincts.Watch my score be worse. *snort*
Hmm. Now it's not showing my second results. *kicks test*FTR, I got 100 out of 150. 66% correct. Better, but still not good.*kicks self*
Oh fer heck. Some of those questions. *shakes head*Which peep meet was it. The one that I picked, I thought was a trick question because I have never heard of that one person. *head tilt*
I'm still on top! Yay!
Yay, I'm in third!
Post a Comment
8 comments:
Hmm. I took the test, but I wasn't logged in so I think it didn't submit my answers. That's ok, I think I did pretty bad. Heh.
So, try again, durnit! :P
*sigh* Ok. But I always go into panic right when I submit my answers. I hate the thought of people thinking I don't pay attention to them. But I will take it again.
*braces self*
Blah! :(
In my defense, I did change several of the answers that I had the first time. I'm going to take it again and go with all my first instincts.
Watch my score be worse. *snort*
Hmm. Now it's not showing my second results. *kicks test*
FTR, I got 100 out of 150. 66% correct. Better, but still not good.
*kicks self*
Oh fer heck. Some of those questions. *shakes head*
Which peep meet was it. The one that I picked, I thought was a trick question because I have never heard of that one person. *head tilt*
I'm still on top! Yay!
Yay, I'm in third!
Post a Comment