Wednesday, January 04, 2006

Was I the only one who didn't know...


what a fuckbench was? (And was curious enough to go google it?)

20 comments:

Bravie said...

We could split the cost if you want.

arkie said...

Ooooh, just the thought makes me all tingly. *grin*

mm said...

So what do you do with it?


*innocent look*

BlindSlim~CSTL said...

lol..now i'm going to have to google it myself but I had a friend once that pinned me on her kitchen bench and called it a fuckbench.

BlindSlim~CSTL said...

*giggle* Ok somehow I dont think this is what you meant but it was one of the results when I googled it. NOT-PG13

http://www.sexoteric.com/blog/index.php/__show_article/_a000018-000517.htm

lights said...

Who needs that when you've got a 4 wheeler in the garage? Right Coco?

Nice car! I'm so happy to hear you got a new one!

~Nutz said...

Ummm... what the heck has happened to you people???

I go off to clean and the whole bloggy world is full of smutty things!

What? did you guys figure you could play while the prude wasn't around? *wink*

volsfan said...

Nutz...we all need moderators!

~Nutz said...

*giggles* @ Vols!

I don't need one. *grin*

Aislinn Sirk said...

Am I the only one that looked at it.
looked at it again.
tilted my head
looked at it again
tilted my head the other way
and am still kinda puzzled?

~Nutz said...

LOL @ Bob!!! *snort*

You know, it does look like one of those workhorses you use in a garage. I wonder if there were some people hanging out in their garage one day, then stuff happened and later they decided that would've been better if there were some padding in a couple of places.

Omigawd! You people are ruining me! Did I really just type that???

*runs back to clean some more*

Zombs said...

That? Would look nice with a pointsetta on it!

Aislinn Sirk said...

lol at zombs

Nutz! I thought you were a prude! What do you mean people have sex in places that aren't the bed?

~Nutz said...

Hey! Even us prudes do it in places other than the bed. *giggle*

Seana said...

Ha! Nutz: I wonder about stuff like that all. the. time. "Who came up with that?" or "What were they thinking?"

I'm with Bob, too. I'm still a bit confused.

Seana said...

Also, I didn't know what a fuckbench was and I didn't consider looking it up.

arkie said...

I agree, Nutz, it does look like a workbench from someone's garage.

Seana, I couldn't help it. I wanted to know what it was. I asked one person, and she didn't know either. So I had to look it up.

HistoryDetective said...

Maybe you should post a photo of said item being used to clear up any confusion that still seems to be out there...

BlindSlim~CSTL said...

ok I have to ask because I never even heard of a fuckbench till your post. Where did you hear about this or was it in one of your dirty books. Me likey dirty books too but haven't read a good one in quite a while. *grin*

Sonya said...

It minds me of a massage table. I guess it could be. Your just getting something else massaged. LOL!

They showed these on an episode of that documentary Chicken Ranch in Las Vegas on I think HBO or Showtime.