Tuesday, January 17, 2006

On a break

"I got sick of my job, sick of my wife
Sick of my future and sick of my life
I packed up my car and I got some gas
And told ev'rybody they could kiss my ass
I'm goin' to Party town (Yeah, yeah)
I wanna party down (Yeah, yeah)
I wanna have some fun
I wanna fool around
I'm goin' to Party town"

Got some issues I need to work on and things I need to work through. See ya when I see ya.

18 comments:

Bravie said...

Hurry back. Love ya. *smooch*

~Nutz said...

I'll miss you mostest! ...but I totally understand. *smooches*

momma said...

Well, hopefully I'm not a monkey butt face and that we'll see you back around soon!

*smooch*

Sonya said...

Love the poem. LOL!

Zombs said...

What am I gonna do with this armload of unicorns????!!!!!!!!!!

*drops them off in Arkie's blog*

I'll feed the monkeys.

volsfan said...

Hurry back and just know you are in my thoughts!

{{{HUGS}}}

Schnookie said...

*BIG HUGS*

I hope things work out the way you want.

You'll be missed!!!

Coco said...

Take good care of yourself. We'll miss you.

*smooch*

Glowie said...

*smooch* I'll miss you. See you soon.

Aislinn Sirk said...

Gah! Why is blog full of loose unicorns?
Ow!
Zombs!

Seana said...

Do what needs doing and we'll be here when you get back.

*smooch*

mm said...

HB

*smooches*

lights said...

Hope those issues clear up real quick. Take care of yourself Arkie.

*hugs*

Puffy said...

What's with all the "breaks?" I hope all the broken ones get put back together real soon. I'm already missing you.

Monstah said...

I hope you are okay, Ahkie. I wish I could come over and give you a big hug. I will be thinking of you and I will be missing you.

Please take care of yourself. I hope you are able to find peace and understanding.

PS Earlier today I sent you a red flag.

HistoryDetective said...

So, you make out with me at Vols' place one day, and head out of town the next? What am I supposed to do about the cravings while you're gone?

Anyway, I hope that some time away for introspection and whatnot works out for the best.

*smooch*
*hug*

mtw said...

*presses the Private Comment button*

OK, arkie, but you've only got a little less than six years to work everything out! *smooch*

Aislinn Sirk said...

When you come back, swing by my blog so I don't need to come visit your sad non updated blog every morning.