Boy, isn't that the truth! I'll have to write that one down.*smooch* to Arkie.
Arkie: My wall building twin. *smooch*
*grabs sledgehammer**knocks down arkie's brick wall*Sooo... what's up??? *grin*
Is this code?
That makes so much sense.
I have the song "Sugar Walls" by Sheena Easton playing in my head. Naughty naughty!*special smooches to Arkster*
*break dances through the wall in Arkie's blog*
Just wanted to *smooch* ya.
Ain't no mountain- or wall- high enough, Ahkie. I adore you far too much.
Walls?That's what dynamite is for.
I love that site. And I love that postcard. *smooch*{{{hug}}}
LOVE Post Secret. A lot of those cards say exactly how I feel. It's great.*smoochkick*
*smoochkick*How are you, sweetie? Are you better yet?
I'm doing ok. Not completely better yet, but better than I was. A weeks stay in the hospital sure does make you tired! *yawn*
*drive by smooch*Hey arkie!
Thanks for the link to that website. I really like it. I like the one you posted, too.
Wow. My sentiments on a post secret. Love you Arkie *smooch*
Post a Comment
17 comments:
Boy, isn't that the truth! I'll have to write that one down.
*smooch* to Arkie.
Arkie: My wall building twin. *smooch*
*grabs sledgehammer*
*knocks down arkie's brick wall*
Sooo... what's up??? *grin*
Is this code?
That makes so much sense.
I have the song "Sugar Walls" by Sheena Easton playing in my head.
Naughty naughty!
*special smooches to Arkster*
*break dances through the wall in Arkie's blog*
Just wanted to *smooch* ya.
Ain't no mountain- or wall- high enough, Ahkie. I adore you far too much.
Walls?
That's what dynamite is for.
I love that site. And I love that postcard.
*smooch*
{{{hug}}}
LOVE Post Secret. A lot of those cards say exactly how I feel. It's great.
*smoochkick*
*smoochkick*
How are you, sweetie? Are you better yet?
I'm doing ok. Not completely better yet, but better than I was. A weeks stay in the hospital sure does make you tired! *yawn*
*drive by smooch*
Hey arkie!
Thanks for the link to that website. I really like it. I like the one you posted, too.
Wow. My sentiments on a post secret. Love you Arkie *smooch*
Post a Comment