I had a couple of nice dreams last night. Of course, by now, I'm left with just vague memories of what the dreams were, but they were nice. Not sex dreams, though. In the dream, I was in a relationship with a really nice guy, who was also quite cute. This is not someone I know IRL. We were just hanging out together at my house, cuddling on the couch while I did some paperwork. (Sorry, that's all I remember - except for him asking me where I keep my matchbox cars.)
*points up* That's what I hate the most about being alone. Don't get me wrong, I hate not having sex, too, but I really hate not having someone to just BE with.

12 comments:
Awww!
*cuddles arkie*
Now? where are your matchbox cars? *wink*
*cuddles with nutz*
*snort* I'm still trying to figure out that part of the dream.
Maybe you should take a couple more of Coco's cats. Then you'd be too busy cleaning up cat hair and tripping over cats to find matchbook cars.
Amen, Arkie. I have an active enough social life ... but I always feel like such a third wheel trying to plan stuff with friends who have spouses. At the end of the evening, they get to go home together and I'm all by myself. It's not fun.
Group cuddle!
*cuddles with HD too*
You know, arkie, I was just thinking, is it possible that you are missing arkieboy? Did he have lots of matchbox cars?
It might help if you imagine them going home together and getting into a long involved fight over the dishes.
speaking of which someone should really clean up this house.
*hugs*
I know how you feel arkie!
{{{HUGS}}}}
*sigh* Ok OK YOu are so hot!
/sucking up
Geez zombie, do you think we could get through a day *without* you making me spit coffee all over the screen?
Z'baby, you are such a nut!
Bob, I think I will pass on more cats. I don't want to be one of those old crazy cat ladies.
{{hugs}} HD, vols, & carey.
Nutz - I kind of hope you're wrong about the dream representing me missing my son. Because even though I said that's all I remembered, it really wasn't. There was no sex, but there was kissing. So that part kind of icks me out.
Oh! Ick! I guess I forgot about that when I typed.
Nevermind. *grin*
Post a Comment