LMAO! Is this for us virgins?
Yep! ROFLMAO!!!
*snicker*
*slowly backs out of the blog*
I hate Madonna.That is all.
Okay, serious answer....Too many is when you feel guilty about it because most of them never meant a thing to you. There's no number that can define it. It's different for each person.
Too many, I have no idea. Too little? One. *sigh*
437.8
*sigh* Only four have meant anything to me. The rest were play toys or rebounds.
I'm not sure that any of them meant anything to me. *sigh*
Of my not especially grand total, slightly under half were meaningful. The same number as were meaningful were virgins, although not necessarily the same people. For a serious answer, I agree with Momma.
are you talking about Madonna videos because I really think 1 is about the limit.
Stop all the Madonna hatin'That is all.
10 is too many! However, 20 is not. Go figure. ???Mine were all meaningful. I really liked them all.
Post a Comment
14 comments:
LMAO! Is this for us virgins?
Yep! ROFLMAO!!!
*snicker*
*slowly backs out of the blog*
I hate Madonna.
That is all.
Okay, serious answer....Too many is when you feel guilty about it because most of them never meant a thing to you. There's no number that can define it. It's different for each person.
Too many, I have no idea. Too little? One. *sigh*
437.8
*sigh* Only four have meant anything to me. The rest were play toys or rebounds.
I'm not sure that any of them meant anything to me. *sigh*
Of my not especially grand total, slightly under half were meaningful.
The same number as were meaningful were virgins, although not necessarily the same people.
For a serious answer, I agree with Momma.
are you talking about Madonna videos because I really think 1 is about the limit.
Stop all the Madonna hatin'
That is all.
10 is too many! However, 20 is not. Go figure. ???
Mine were all meaningful. I really liked them all.
Post a Comment