| Your Heart Is Orange |
Love equals unbridled happiness for you. You enjoy the wild ride of falling in love. And while the ride is fun for a while, you always get off once the thrill is gone. Your flirting style: Hyper Your lucky first date: Anything you need your passport for! Your dream lover: Is both daring and well grounded What you bring to relationships: Energy |

8 comments:
Happy weekend arkie! *smooch*
Your Heart Is Blue
Love is a doing word for you. You know it's love when you treat each other well.
You are a giving lover, but you don't give too much. You expect something in return.
Your flirting style: Friendly
Your lucky first date: Lunch at an outdoor cafe
Your dream lover: Is both generous and selfish
What you bring to relationships: Loyalty
Your Heart Is Purple
For you, love is about establishing and developing a deep connection.
If it's true love, it brings you more wisdom and inner strength.
Your flirting style: Sincere
Your lucky first date: An afternoon at a tea house
Your dream lover: Is both thoughtful and expressive
What you bring to relationships: Understanding
*waves* to the other blue hearts.
I'm blue too!
Nutz' icon is scaring me while I type. She looks so angry.
I'm orange too, my love.
*grabs* passport and makes reservations for Thai Air...
*whew* I retook the test and I got a blue heart. I didn't want to be the only purple!
Your heart is Pink
In relationships, you like to play innocent - even though you aren't.
Each time you fall in love, it's like falling for the first time.
Your flirting style: Coy
Your lucky first date: Picnic in the park
Your dream lover: Is both caring and dominant
What you bring to relationships: Romance
I'm with Glowie...pink
Post a Comment