Sunday, November 06, 2005

ARGH!

OK, I try to give people the benefit of a doubt. And I do admire people who have the strength of their convictions, that they don't back down on their beliefs in the face of opposition. But that person at that place has just posted enough of pure drivel that even I have questioned him in a deep end post. So, now it's not a choice, but it's a result of environmental factors that people are gay?
WTF???

12 comments:

mm said...

*shakes head sadly* I know. I want to pity him but then I get so damn mad at him. "Enviromental factors" are what makes him a bigot. Unless you can be born that way...? I don't know, I just know he makes me sad and angry.

*smooches* Arkie.

HistoryDetective said...

Yeah, he's a bigot, plain and simple. A bigot looking for "acceptable" reasons to justify his bigotry.

HistoryDetective said...

BTW, it was nice to see you in the deep end.

*smooch*

Rose said...

Yeah. Why isn't he banned yet, btw? He's not respectful, and very obviously attacking others.

I said all I could in Knockers' place w/out completely losing it.

*smooch* for diving in, dear- I couldn't or I would never be able to post there again...

Bravie said...

It's in the water, dontcha know. *grin*

momma said...

*grabs Carey's glass to test out Rudy's theory*

Bravie said...

Are ya gay yet, Momma? It's the environment that does it.

Zombs said...

I think you want to marry that unicorn on your shoulder!

(The unicorn jokes? Never.get.old.)

~Nutz said...

{{{hugs}}} for arkie!

I'm sorry some people suck.

arkie said...

Zombs? You're cute.

Seana said...

*smooch* for arkie.

I can't wait to get some brainrot from the liberry tomorrow. I can practically feel my IQ dropping.

Zombie made me giggle again.

Kimmah said...

Karen is right--Dawg was a zillion times worse because he was so pervasive and so overbearing.

You can't let it get to you or you will go infuckingsane. Infuckingane, I tell you. Yes, oh yes, you will. You have to walk away and go read about celebrity fashion disasters or political scandals because if you don't? You'll get wrinkles and your hair will suddenly become limp and lifeless and that? Can only lead to one thing...said insanity.

He? is absolutely not worth it and you cannot sweat it.