First impression? ::speechless::Wow, poor guys. I think arkie is having way too much fun with google. *giggle*
Also, I am wondering why the hair on the first guy's head is lighter than everywhere else. Is that normal?
Yuk!!!
Well, on the first pic, I found that same pic, but with a different head, but that one was obviously photo-shopped in. This one may be the same deal.
Wow. While I do like a bit of a hairy chest, that is just way over the line. *shudder*
You didn't find www.yeti.de?They're a band in Germany that plays at Fasching/Fasnet (German Carnival). I've met the founders. DH is quite hairy, but not nearly so hairy as this.
Okay, that is just frightening. I especially like the hint of scrotum in picture 2.*sits around waiting for Bob and Monsty to come in*
The first one has got to be fake. The hair isn't evenly distributed on his body and it looks like it was attached in clumps.But... still... EWWWW!!!
Post a Comment
8 comments:
First impression? ::speechless::
Wow, poor guys. I think arkie is having way too much fun with google. *giggle*
Also, I am wondering why the hair on the first guy's head is lighter than everywhere else. Is that normal?
Yuk!!!
Well, on the first pic, I found that same pic, but with a different head, but that one was obviously photo-shopped in. This one may be the same deal.
Wow. While I do like a bit of a hairy chest, that is just way over the line. *shudder*
You didn't find www.yeti.de?
They're a band in Germany that plays at Fasching/Fasnet (German Carnival). I've met the founders.
DH is quite hairy, but not nearly so hairy as this.
Okay, that is just frightening. I especially like the hint of scrotum in picture 2.
*sits around waiting for Bob and Monsty to come in*
The first one has got to be fake. The hair isn't evenly distributed on his body and it looks like it was attached in clumps.
But... still... EWWWW!!!
Post a Comment