Thursday, June 30, 2005

A rant about my ex

Without a doubt, my ex-husband has to be the dumbest man alive. He's the dumbest person alive. UGH!!! I just got off the phone with him, and I could just scream!!!!! I want to ask him so badly, ARE YOU REALLY THAT FUCKING STUPID????? But I won't. I will bite my tongue, and be nice. Then I will come here and run him down like the stupid-ass he is.

OK, my son is on probation. He is staying with my parents in another state. The Ex lives in that same state, and is an over-the-road trucker. He has, in the past, taken our son with him in the truck during the summer. But our son is ON PROBATION NOW. Dumb ass doesn't understand why he can't take son out of state with him. I told him last night, that he's on probation, you can't just up and leave... you have to have permission (and I didn't think they would ok it). Quote:"Well, I don't understand why not". Because, dumb-ass, he's on probation... it's part of the terms. "Well, can you call and ask?" OK, fine I will call, even though I already know the effin' answer. So I call. Of course, he can't go. And yes, he would have to have permission ahead of time.

Dumb-ass calls tonight to find out what the answer was. When I told him, he says, "Well, that's just being mean." WTF???? Look, dumb-ass... if you want to see our son, drive your sorry ass to my parents house, take him out fishing at the lake that is right there, maybe 15 miles away from their house, take him out to eat... YOU DO NOT HAVE TO TAKE HIM OUT OF THE STATE TO SEE HIM. CAN YOU NOT GET THIS THROUGH YOUR THICK SKULL?????

You know, I kind almost see having to explain all of this to our son. After all, he's not even 14 yet. (Of course, I really do think he's old enough to understand without me having to go into this, but I will cut him some slack.) But for cripe's sake! The ex is 34 years old. How frikkin hard can it be to understand the whole concept of probation???? FTR, when you do something wrong, you have to pay the consequences. Our son is having to learn this, and suffer the consequences of his actions. It is not the Probation Office's problem that you are such a jackass that you can't be bothered to try to see our son on the weekends when you are home. So, fucking deal with it already!!!!

Geez! What the hell was I thinking all those years ago??? What the hell did I ever see in this jerk, anyway? Sometimes, I feel as if I should apologize to my son for making such a bad decision that resulted in the jackass being his father.

Can you tell that I really don't like this man?

5 comments:

BlindSlim~CSTL said...

yikes arkie, yeah you need to put his picture in the dictionary next to stupid.

*cstl*

arkie said...

and then I could cross-reference selfish, inconsiderate, and annoying. LOL

Anonymous said...

Heh! Well, at least one thing good came out of the relationship ... your son :-) I don't know that I'd have the patience to deal with an ass like that. You're a better woman than I Arkie *smooch*
Nookie

Chrissy (woe) said...

I know people like that *shudders* and I see ignorance and stupidity every day.

But I was sitting here lol at your post because I can relate to sons on probation and wondering if I had those same thoughts when he was.

And a Nookie sighting! wow!

*smooches* Chris

arkie said...

Yeah, I should have known that it just wasn't going to be a good idea. When we were getting married, and it was time to say, "I take you for my lawful-wedded husband", I messed up. Took 3 tries before I could say lawful wedded instead of awful wedded. Talk about a sign!

But like Nookie said, one good thing came from it all, my son.