Why, when I call to cancel my service, do you refuse to just let me do that? Why do you keep offering me something else? Can you not understand I don't want it???? When I called to cancel my AOL a few months back, I was offered a month free. No, I don't want it, I have switched to another ISP, do you get it already? I've told you three times, I didn't want to go with AOL to start with, I did that for my son. I didn't like, I didn't use any of those wonderful features that you won't stop blathering about, and I DON'T WANT TO USE YOUR SERVICE ANY LONGER.
Why, when I call to cancel my subscription to the newspaper, do you insist on trying to get me to take it for even more days? If I don't have the time or inclination to read your paper on Sunday of all days, why do you think I would have any more time or be any more so inclined to read it on Friday or Saturday?
Why are you asking me why you wanted to see something? I didn't understand why you had a problem with it 3 months ago, and now that the particular documentation has come in, I still don't know why you wanted to see it. If you can't remember, then why would you think I would remember?
Why did you ask somebody else for my IM, and request that I add you to my list, when you never use it? That's like asking for someone's phone number, when you know you have no intention of ever calling. Why do that?
Why? Why? Why?
OK, why am I suddenly sounding like a 3 yr old? Sometimes, people just make my brain hurt.
*off to ponder the meaning of life now* :)

1 comment:
lol...all good questions that I ask from time to time too.
*cstl*
Post a Comment