Tuesday, December 21, 2004

What I want...

I was chatting the other night, and we were talking about what we look for in a man. I made the typical comments about cute butt, etc, but none of that really matters. I want someone who is going to love me, regardless of how I look, and can see inside me, past the bitchy attitude I use as my defense, and likes what he finds there. I want someone who is going to treat me good, and I don't mean buy me material things. Someone who will hold me when I'm down, and will be there with me when I'm up. My perfect someone won't be perfect, but neither am I. But that won't matter to either of us. And he will inspire me to be the good person he sees when he looks at me. And, I can't stress this enough, he will love me. The real me. Not the me that I try to be to make others like me.

No comments: