Friday, December 17, 2004
My ex-husband sux
I am so pissed at my ex right now. He is so friggin' unbelievable! Yet, I shouldn't be surprised at this latest thing, it's so typically him. OK, so our son gets into some trouble, and I need money for legal fees. $3500, to be exact. I can get cash advances on my credit cards, and my parents loan me $1K, but I'm still $700 short. When I tell the ex about the situation, he actually offered to help out. So, after I determine how much I will need, he says he has that much, and will send me a money order. Great, that's one less thing I'm having to worry about, with everything that's going on. So, today, after my son has a detention hearing, prior to setting the court date, I'm talking to jerk-face, and he asks do I still need that much money? This is after I told him I had to post bond on our son! Then proceeds to tell me that he needs part of that money so he can go visit his fiancee in Ohio over Christmas. This visit? was already planned, but now he needs that money to finance it. I'm sorry, but I so do not care if he can't spend Christmas with his GF, if that means keeping our son out of jail. And another thing that pisses me off, is I had actually been in the mind frame that I would consider this a loan, and would pay him back. Or, at least, report to the child support agency, the payment to reduce the amount of back child support (he currently owes over $7500 in back support). And that's another thing. His child support is only $40/week. I have never, in the 11 years that we've been divorced, gone back and asked for more. Admittedly, I did turn him in for non-payment after 2-3 years, but I think I have been more than reasonable.

1 comment:
Sounds like you have been way too lenient on your Ex arkie.
Post a Comment