So, the last two weeks have been challenging. I had a major toothache two weekends ago, and had to have a root canal on Tuesday. Because I felt so bad, I didn't go to my normal Weight Watcher's meeting that Monday. But, small victory here, instead of my normal behavior pattern of just blowing it off altogether and then probably quitting, I went on Wednesday. I only lost .4 pounds that week. Bummer. But, then when I went this week on Monday, I had lost 3.8 pounds, bringing my total loss since rejoining to 9.2 pounds! *happy dance*
I'm still having a hard time truly committing to the program and counting my points. I need to quit thinking so much about what I can't have, because truly, as long as I work it into my points, I can still indulge every so often.

3 comments:
I'm so proud of you for rejoining and not skipping the weekly meeting. You are becoming very self-aware and that's so important.
For me, I think the biggest part of WW would be the accountability each week, not necessarily counting points. I think the points just get you into a habit and give you a frame of reference. For some people following points is easier and helpful. If you are struggling with it too much, don't get so bogged down with it an give up.
Any you guys should totally audition for Jillian's new show! Admit it, you'd love some Jillian in your life. :-)
Keep up the good work, hon.
Great news; soon the dress sizes will be peeling away.
Post a Comment