Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Self-disgust...

I'm so upset with myself after last night's weigh-in. *sigh*
I've been totally yo-yo'ing on my weight, but this is so bad. Last week I had lost 5.6, but this week I've gained 7.8. How the hell do you gain over seven pounds in one week? This makes me heavier than when I started Weight Watchers. Geez. I honestly thought I had done pretty well on sticking to the plan this past week. I know some of it is water retention (really. I'm not just trying to use that as an excuse. My ankles were pretty swollen), but almost 8 pounds???? I just wanted to cry when I got home.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

*hugs*

I wish I had answers for you, but I don't. There are times I really think the only way I can lose weight is to never, ever, ever eat again.

Hang in there.

kim (weltek) said...

Ugh, the ups and downs. I lost two pounds within 30 minutes the other day. I weighed myself and was disgusted, as it was almost as high as I'd been in two years. I showered and dried my hair, and out of curiousity weighed myself again. -2. WTF? Bodies are weird. If you'd have weighed yourself again a few hours later, it might have been different!

Please don't give up and don't disgust yourself. Just approach each day as if it's the begining of your journey.

Puffy said...

Your bloggy friends are wise.