1)
I've got to wrap up and mail my OT secret santa gift.2)
I've got to decide on what kind of cookies I'm making for the bloggy exchange, go shopping, make the cookies and mail them. (I've made one batch! Now one to the next one!)
3)
I've got to mention that I received my bloggy cookies Thursday. Woot! I mentioned it! Now there's one thing off the list! I know who my cookies came from, but I'll keep it a secret for now. Two kinds of cookie and some bread. Yummy!4)
I've got to mail something that should have been mailed 2 months ago.5) I've got to organize the next leg of Sanjana's travels.
6)
I've got to finish my Christmas Shopping. Need to buy for my sister & brother-in-law, my boss, and something for Clint.7) I've got to wrap everything and get it in the mail, because I'm staying home this Christmas.
8)
I've got to get this freaking house clean because it disgusts me.9) I need to update my checkbook, and pay any current bills.
10)
I've got to call the Doctor's office in Arkansas that Clint was seeing, and ask for an itemized statement. Now, I've got to review it and compare to the EOB's.
11)
I've got to buy an outfit for the office Christmas Party. Couldn't find anything, so I didn't go. :(
12) After I get the house clean and have the finances updated, I need to call an electrician to do something about the light fixture in the laundry room, and I need to have a handyman come out and hang the door back on the bonus room that we took off in order to move a couch in there. Clint's not using the room in the winter, and it's making the rest of the house cold.
Free CD's to anyone who wants them: (and no comments about the genre of some of these)
Kenny Wayne Shepherd - The Place You're In
Collective Soul - Collective Soul
Neal McCoy - No doubt about it momma
Chris LeDoux - Haywire momma
Alan Jackson - Honky Tonk Christmas momma
Reba McEntire - Greatest Hits Volume Two momma
Macy Gray - On How Life Is
No Doubt - Rock Steady Jen
The Rembrandts - L.P.
Jennifer Lopez - On the 6
Greg Holland - Let Me Drive momma
Shakira - Laundry Service Jen
No Doubt - Return of Saturn
David Ball - Thinkin' Problem momma
Clay Walker - If I Could Make a Living momma
Various Artists - Great Love Songs of the 70's and 80's - volume 3 Dragonflies
Various Artists - Only Dance - 1985 - 1989 Dragonflies
Gloria Estefan - Hold Me, Thrill Me, Kiss Me Jen
Various Artists - Singles original motion picture soundtrack momma
The Band - The Best of The Band
Bon Jovi - Bounce
Paul Wells - Studio 150
Tesla - Bust a Nut
Various Artists - Southern Rock 14 Greatest Hits momma
Lily Allen - Alright, Still Jen
Ten Years After - Rock & Roll Music to the World
Guns N' Roses - Use Your Illusions II momma
Hootie & the Blowfish - Cracked rear view - claimed by Cyggie
If you see any you want, just list it in comments. You can email me your address or send it to me in a PM at OT.
23 comments:
For free, I'll take Hootie and the Blowfish.
And if you can't unload them all here, there's always Freecycle.
OK, cyggie, just send me an address to mail it to.
Making a list and checking it twice is a great way to show how much you've accomplished. Yay for Arkie!
OMG! You've made amazing progress! Way to go, Arkie!! Yay!!
And I'll take any of the country CDs, if no one else lays claim to them. I can't stand to see them in the trash. Or worse...unloved. *grin* Oh! And the Various Artists ones. And the Guns n Roses. And...
Oops. I'm getting slightly greedy, aren't I? I'll just sit back and wait for everyone else.
Yay Arkie!
I would love to have
Various Artists - Great Love Songs of the 70's and 80's - volume 3
Various Artists - Only Dance - 1985 - 1989
I will PM you my address, although I think you might already have it from a while back.
I would take Lily Allen, Shakira, No Doubt (Rock Steady. I already have Return of Saturn.) and Gloria Estefan. My mom said she wanted some cds and I asked her who she might like and she said Gloria Estefan. Heh. What a lucky coincidence. :)
Thanks, Arkie. I'll email you my addy. *kicksmooch*
Dang, you're getting a lot done on your list! Good job!
Momma, since dragonflies only asked for two, I'm going to go ahead and give her those, but you can have all the others you asked for. I need you to send me an address, please.
Good job on your list! I'm so happy for you!
My house disgusts me too. I'm plugging away, room by room. *sigh*
Boy you really know how to get things done! I'm impressed that you have already crossed off "clean my house." I always leave that for dead last.
Okay, I am very confused here. I saw this post and swear that I posted to it. Then yesterday, I came here and this isn't the psot that was here. It was like an old post or something and I wondered why you deleted this post. Then I come here today and wabam, here is this post again.
Why are you fucking with me?
Umm, 'cuz you're a good lay? *shrugs* I think you're just delusional. This post has been here since Saturday.
*sits with Bravie*
I saw it too. Or didn't see it. And I'm not delusional.
Me three. This post wasn't here yesterday.
*whacks momma & jen*
You're supposed to go along with me. I was editing the post, to mark off the cd's requested. That's why the post was mia.
Oooooh! Pretty!!!!
Hey your blog changed templates right before my eyes! Very impressive.
WOW! Love the new background pic.
Beautiful background!
Love the new blog, Arkie!
Oooooh! Purty!
Now I'm not sure where I am. Stop trying to confuse me. Good lay or not. *shakes finger at Arkie*
Post a Comment