
And then today, I went into Target, and they already had Easter stuff out.
Seriously, can they not wait until the week after Christmas to start putting this stuff out? And who buys their candy 1-1/2 months early?
I'm not sure when Easter is this year, but I know they could at least wait until January to put that stuff out.
I also went to K-mart for some clearance shopping, and they have Valentine's Day stuff out already, too.
Anyway, after all my clearance shopping, I know have 16 rolls of Christmas paper. I don't think I will need to buy anymore paper for a loooooooooooooong time.
I also have my tins for next year's cookie exchange.

7 comments:
LOL! Would you believe I went to Walgreens yesterday and was disappointed to find they DIDN'T have the Valentine's candy out yet?
MTW <-- sadly, is not kidding!
*shakes head sadly*
Wouldn't the clearance candy be just as good???
At 50-75% off? Just throw out the green candy and save the red; voila! Valentine's Day candy!
I drove by the 99 cent store last night at 10 pm and all the lights were on. I assumed that the staff was putting out the Valentine's Day stuff.
As long as they have the hersheys dark espresso kisses out, I don't care how early it is!
I *was* a little surprised tonight when I saw some Valentines stuff out in JoAnn's.
I was looking for some special candy that only comes out at Valentine's day. I do agree that Easter candy at target is shocking!
mtw, it wasn't Easter Candy, just Easter paraphernalia - Bunny shaped candy dishes, a set of egg-shaped bowls - that kind of stuff.
I went tp Walgreens and bought enough Christmas cards for the next two years. I like expensive cards so getting them 75% off is just great. Instant cheapness!
My Target has Valentines and St Paddy's Day and Easter stuff out. So many holidays, so little time...
Post a Comment