Friday, October 12, 2007

Some days...

I'm so glad today is Friday. I couldn't stand another day at work right now. I need to look in the handbook to see what kind of trouble I would get in if I told a co-worker to pull her head out of her ass and quit being so damn stupid. I would also like to tell her that her little attempt to make me look bad and herself look better failed,BIG.TIME.BITCH! First off, you stupid ass bitch, yes, you *CAN* update the physician's phone number without all that other information. That was a warning that popped up, but it allows you to save anyway. Gawd, you're so stupid! Secondly, don't fucking worry about what will fly on a UB or not. That's my area of concern, and it's already been covered.

In other news, I received a phone call from a head-hunter this morning. That's kind of ballsy, I think, to just call a company and ask for their (whatever job you're trying to fill), to see if that person would be interested. At least, I'm assuming it was a cold call. I don't think anyone would have given my name to someone. The job in question was in Chicago. Hell, I can't take the winters here. I sure couldn't deal with them in Chicago. Besides, even though I work with a total dumbass who keeps trying to make me look bad, I really do like my job.

As a matter of fact, in case there was any doubt, I ROCK at my job. I had to send out lists of accounts that must have claims filed by 12/31/07, or Medicare won't pay due to timely filing constraints. Naturally, I include the statement to call if any help is needed. One of the employees called, said she was behind, they were short one office member, and she just didn't think she would be able to get this done (in two and a half months). I researched all accounts, and handled all that I could (which was about 2/3's of the accounts) in about 3 1/2 hours.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

*hugs*

I can totally relate to work issues and stupid ass bitches who do the same thing.

Puffy said...

I bet you could get a job in L.A.