Saturday, September 29, 2007

*nose boop*





16 comments:

Swami said...

Isn't it fun being in love with a kitten?

Puffy said...

You seem to be enjoying her. What name did you decide on? By the way, I was wondering who Commander Clint was on the Trivia Game; good screen name.

dragonflies said...

LOL, love the nose boop! Better be careful with the dryer. Those can be very deadly for kittens.

Love the pics, and hope all is well!

arkie said...

I am really enjoying having Stinkerbelle (most of the time - not so much when she decides I need to move and give her the chair in front of the computer).

DF, I don't know why she loves the dryer so much, but I make that either Clint or I know where she is before I shut the door and turn it on.

Bravie said...

Awwwwww, just too cute. Such a beautiful kitten. *smooch*

Glowie said...

so cute!

btw, did Clint find that stuff useful?

arkie said...

Glow, he said he thought it would really help, and he wants to watch the movies you mentioned to get more ideas. But he hasn't mentioned it anymore since that evening when I gave him your emails. I guess "MOM" was getting too involved, so he's either backing off or just not going to talk about it with me as much.

Anonymous said...

So, so, so cute!!!

Glowie said...

LOL. Tell him he can email me directly, if he wants to.

*smooch*

MM said...

Awww! I miss the kitty stage. But you know, you can't keep getting new kittens every time they grow up. Or so DH says...

Lasann said...

such a cute kiity widdy thing

Paul said...

For some reason, my kitties don't like when I put them in the dryer.

(I keed, I keed!)

kim (weltek) said...

YAAAAAAY! Thank you for more cute pictures!

Asrai said...

Stinkerbelle sure is a cutie! She really is. We're all partial to our own pussies, but yours is so sweet looking! I just wanna take your little pussy in my arms and hug away!

Yes, I know how that sounded, but I'm leaving it that way! My Arkie will appreciate it!

arkie said...

Asrai, I don't know whether to *snort* or *blush*. LOL

Asrai said...

Well, you could *snush* or *blort*, those always work for me!