I gotMarilyn MonroeNancy Drew (uh, ok)CinderellaMia Wallace from Pulp FictionI'm not sure how any of my answers lead to these ideas. Heh.
I got Belle (Beauty & the Beast)The Girl (Marilyn Monroe)CleopatraJasmineCan you tell I'm a princess?
I got Marilyn Monroe followed by Laura Croft (sp). I can't remember the other ones darnit. I need to retake it.
oooh I would want to be Marge Simpson. You can hold a lot of things in her hair!
Ok I got:Mia Wallace(UMa Thurman from Pulp Fiction)Bride of FrankenstienFoxxy Cleopatra (LOL)The Girl
I got Elizabeth Swann (from Pirates of the Carribean)Alts:Tracy TurnbladTinkerbellPocahantas
Here's mine:Thelma & louiseHermoine (Harry Potter)TinkerbelleNancy DrewI think it had a lot to do with my budget and sewing skills!
Me:BelleTracy TurnbladOlive (Little Miss Sunshine)CinderellaArkie-we can go as twins!Mr. Puffy:Luke SkywalkerKing Leonidas (300)James BondIndiana JonesFun test!
I got Tracy, Olive, The Bride of Frankenstein and Belle. Belle? *snort*
I got the same as Jen.
I can't play from worky. :(Who is Tracy Turnblad?
Well, Bravie, the point of dressing up *is* to be someone completely different. That would be Belle, right? *grin*Glowie, Tracy Turnblad is from the movie, "Hairspray".
I got the Elizabeth Taylor Cleopatra, Tinkerbelle and some black sexxxy Cleopatra chick who I didn't recognize.When I was a teen I went as Cleopatra twice. I would never be Tinkerbelle, even if she does get to fly!
Post a Comment
13 comments:
I got
Marilyn Monroe
Nancy Drew (uh, ok)
Cinderella
Mia Wallace from Pulp Fiction
I'm not sure how any of my answers lead to these ideas. Heh.
I got
Belle (Beauty & the Beast)
The Girl (Marilyn Monroe)
Cleopatra
Jasmine
Can you tell I'm a princess?
I got Marilyn Monroe followed by Laura Croft (sp). I can't remember the other ones darnit. I need to retake it.
oooh I would want to be Marge Simpson. You can hold a lot of things in her hair!
Ok I got:
Mia Wallace(UMa Thurman from Pulp Fiction)
Bride of Frankenstien
Foxxy Cleopatra (LOL)
The Girl
I got Elizabeth Swann (from Pirates of the Carribean)
Alts:
Tracy Turnblad
Tinkerbell
Pocahantas
Here's mine:
Thelma & louise
Hermoine (Harry Potter)
Tinkerbelle
Nancy Drew
I think it had a lot to do with my budget and sewing skills!
Me:
Belle
Tracy Turnblad
Olive (Little Miss Sunshine)
Cinderella
Arkie-we can go as twins!
Mr. Puffy:
Luke Skywalker
King Leonidas (300)
James Bond
Indiana Jones
Fun test!
I got Tracy, Olive, The Bride of Frankenstein and Belle. Belle? *snort*
I got the same as Jen.
I can't play from worky. :(
Who is Tracy Turnblad?
Well, Bravie, the point of dressing up *is* to be someone completely different. That would be Belle, right? *grin*
Glowie, Tracy Turnblad is from the movie, "Hairspray".
I got the Elizabeth Taylor Cleopatra, Tinkerbelle and some black sexxxy Cleopatra chick who I didn't recognize.
When I was a teen I went as Cleopatra twice. I would never be Tinkerbelle, even if she does get to fly!
Post a Comment