Wednesday, April 25, 2007

"The List"

1) Zombs
2) HD

16 comments:

HistoryDetective said...

This is where we sign up to watch the partial birth abortion video, right?

Zombs said...

People Arkie admires the most.

Zombs said...

Ohhhh, Can Sanjaya be next on the list?

HistoryDetective said...

See, that was my second choice, zombs, This must be Arkie's crush list. Sanjaya should definitely be next.

Bravie said...

Sanjaya could have worded this better.

Zombs said...

I know what it is. I think we are #1 and #2 in her will. We may have to fight over the sex unicorns and the Oz dolls.

HistoryDetective said...

I don't want the Oz dolls unless she superglues them into sexy unicorn positions. If she does that, then we will have to rumble!

Zombs said...

Do you think she has a liitle workshop where she does "things" to stuff?

Ever see her vegetable puppets?

arkie said...

You two are disturbed. HD, I use glue guns, not superglue.

HistoryDetective said...

Vegetable puppets? C'mon, zombs, she can do anything she wants with a cucumber. That doesn't make it puppetry.

MM said...

*sits quietly, and disturbed*
*hopes nobody sees me*

Anonymous said...

*points at MM and tells everyone where she is*

Anonymous said...

Makes another list of Arkie's:

1. Boo
2. Weltek
3. Nutzy

arkie said...

Boo, which list is that?

kim (weltek) said...

I like Boo's list.

Anonymous said...

I'm not sure. I think you love us the most. At least that's how I read your links.