I normally stay out of the bickering/debating, whatever you want to call it, that goes on because I am a non-confrontational type of person. And I really don't give a fuck who is calling who names. But sometimes you see something, and you just have to call bullshit.
Here in blogland, there are two separate blogs that have posts entitled "Bitter Old Hag". It's not my fight, but I have been reading the blogs and the comments. Could someone explain to me how a person who says: "I'm going to stay out of this for obvious reasons. *holds up Switzerland flag*", is going to accomplish 'staying out of it', when she posts this: "That's because you are a bigger person than I. Because I would have bitchslapped someone by now. Hard." on the other blog. To me, "holds up Switzerland flag" says you're neutral. But saying you would have bitchslapped someone by now, is not a very neutral position. IMO. YMMV.
So, in conclusion, Bullshit!

9 comments:
I'm not sure either.
I know I'm confused.
Color me confused, too.
So... I should not bitchslap someone while holding a Switzerland flag?
*writes that down for future reference* :P
Equally confused. Perhaps because I have been gone for a week.
But I will say this. Jealous? *fucking snort* "I don't know why they would be jealous of me" *snorts again* Looks? Nope. Personality? Nope. Brains? I'll give that a maybe. Confidence? Nope. At that level I call it uncalled for arrogance.
I would also like to say that I hide behind nothing. If someone wants a confrontation with me, let's do it. I don't need my "bully girlz" or "pack" in order to stand up for myself. Bring it on. I think anyone who knows me know that I fear absolutely nobody and I hide behind absolutely nobody. I have bigger balls than most men that I know.
So if anyone wants to hae at it with me in public, just say go. *rolls up sleeves*
Hi Arkie. I missed you while I was gone. I met a woman with your same first name on my trip. No silly, not Arkie, your other first name. We chatted and drank margaritas together. *grin*
Can I be Denmark?
I had Danish for breakfast.
Color me puzzled. I like Swiss banks.
I found one, but not the other.
I like French fries . . and French Toast.
Post a Comment