*pouts*
I wanna go...
Friday's lineup:
The Allman Brothers Band
Three 6 Mafia
Koko Taylor
Gov't Mule
Social Distortion
Richard Johnston
Sharde Thomas and The Rising
Star Fife and Drum Band
Robert "Wolfman" Belfour
The Red Jumpsuit Apparatus
Jerry Lee Lewis
Chevelle
Hubert Sumlin & Willie Big Eyes Smith
Plain White T's
The Derek Trucks Band
North Mississippi Allstars
Popa Chubby
Saturday's lineup:
Steely Dan
Godsmack
George Thorogood
Bobby "Blue" Bland
The Bar-Kays
Wolfmother
The Ohio Players
Walter Trout &The Radicals
Kenny Wayne Shephard
Taking Back Sunday
Taj Mahal
Ryan Shaw
Kelley Hunt
Old Crow Medicine Show
Jack's Mannequin
The John Butler Trio
Keller Williams
Alvin Youngblood Hart
Eddie Floyd
One Less Reason
The Duhks
Daddy Mack Blues Band
Hawthorne Heights
David Honeyboy Edwards
Keller Williams (I'm not sure why Keller Williams is listed twice - keying error? Maybe there are two performances?)
Sunday's lineup:
Counting Crows
John Legend
Hinder
Elvin Bishop
Barenaked Ladies
Corinne Bailey Rae
DAUGHTRY
Tab Benoit
Guster
Edwin McCain
Project Pat
Backdoor Slam
Umphrey's McGee
Ann Peebles
Papa Roach
Watermelon Slim
Billy Lee Riley
Egypt Central
The Lee Boys
James "Super chikan" Johnson

14 comments:
*hops a plane to Memphis*
That? Is a heck of a lineup!
I'd love to see Keller Williams. The stuff of his that I've heard on XM's Music Lab is most impressive. That's the same place I first heard Gov't Mule and Umphrey's McGee.
And then there's Steely Dan. 'Nuff said . . . as long as Walter Becker doesn't sing.
And why aren't you going?
I would come down and go with you but I'm already booked to Vegas - *sob*.
I won't be going because that's not a good time for me to take off from work. *pout*
You're right, Cyg, that *is* a heck of a lineup. And if I was going, if I bought my ticket before April 30, I could get a 3-day pass for $59.50. Single day tickets are $25/day in advance, or $30 at the gate. Which is an amazing price for who all you get to see.
Friday, I would want to see The Allman Brothers and Popa Chubby.
Saturday, Steely Dan, George Thorogood, and Kenny Wayne Shephard.
Sunday, Counting Crows, John Legend, Hinder, Barenaked Ladies, Corrine Bailey Rae, Daughtry and Edward McCain.
I love the Counting Crows.
DAUGHTRY!!!!
I'd go with you, but we'd be seeing completely different bands. Heh. There are some really good alternative bands on there that I would love to see. Those ARE great prices! Too bad it's in Memphis. lol
One of the things I really liked about the festival when I went two years ago, was that you do get to see artists that you didn't even know you might like. Popa chubby is one of those. It was purely by chance that I saw his performance, so I would like to see him again.
That is a great lineup! I would go to all of them. I used to go to these music festivals all the time in my youth. Once hopped a plane to England and went to the Reading Festival for the weekend.
I love Beale St too! Memphis is one of my favorite cities. DH would love to go.
But here is the but. If it was a drivable distance for the weekend I would do it. Take all the kids and everything. We can't afford plane tickets and DH can't afford more time off. *stomps feet*
Where is this going to be at? Right on the street?
Awesome lineup. You totally need to be there. *grin*
Zombs, they hold the festival at the Tom Lee Park, by the River. It's just a few blocks away from Beale Street.
I LOVE Corinne Bailey Rae. It's good music to get some nooookie to.
sorry... that delete was me.
I want to go on Sunday. come get me.
Post a Comment