Sunday, March 25, 2007

Today is a beautiful day

These are all from my front yard. This first one was taken a couple of weeks ago? One week ago? Well, it was when aliens overtook Bob's body and/or blog and she posted about buying flowers for her co-workers.


These two were taken a couple of days ago.




I am having a very pleasant day today. It could be my meds have kicked back in (I had stopped taking one of them for about a month), or it could be that I'm on vacation now, and I'm not worrying about time, getting anywhere, just having a "me" day. I am seriously not worrying about time. Friday when I came home from work, I discovered that the electricty had gone off. After maybe an hour, it came back on. When I went upstairs to bed that evening, my alarm's digital clock was flashing. It had that it was 4:00. I hit the minute button to make it stop flashing, and I still haven't fixed the time on it. Or on my microwave, or on my stove. So, when I woke up this morning, the clock showed the time as 12:00. So, I really don't know what time I woke up, and I don't care. That is so liberating. I did have to go to the office briefly today, but the rest of the day has just been free. I like it.

I hope everyone else has had a wonderful weekend.

CommentYou.com is your One Stop Shop
Make your Comments HEARD using COMMENTYOU.com

9 comments:

momma said...

So beautiful!!!

Glad you had a quiet day (or weekend). Sounds heavenly.

Bravie said...

Yay for you. *big smooch* It really is nice to not worry about the time. Vacations are great like that.

Jen said...

It would drive me nuts not knowing what time it is. I mean, what if I miss something on tv??? Oh, the horror.

*smooch* I'm glad you had a relaxing weekend.

kim (weltek) said...

Oooh, those are purty! I love tulips.

Glad you are feeling good and relaxing lots. *smooch*

Swami said...

I want spring to come to me! I need flowers like that.

Aren't days off great? I hope the rest of your weekend was just as lovely.

Are you back at work now or still on vacation?

Bravie said...

I got very upset with you just now. I looked over at your links and there was a mistress of the farts. But since i am linked below that, I didn't think it was a link to me. I was going to leave a mean and nasty message on whoever's blog it was. But it was ME. So I'm not upset anymore. *grin*

Glowie said...

yay for flowers! I saw some up the street yesterday. None at my house. :(

*smoooooooch*

Mom2BJM(Amy) said...

Tulips and Daffodils are some of my favorites, they just don't last too long here in the desert SW. So I buy them to put in a vase....

Have a great day!!

Lasann said...

I thought I commented yesterday - hrmph!

With the flowers - up came my mood.