Sunday, March 04, 2007

Because you just can't have too many quizzes and other useless things...

You Are Strawberry Cake

Fresh, sassy, and romantic.
You're a total flirt, who never would turn down a sugary treat.
Occasionally you're a bit moody - but you usually stay sweet!





Your Personality is Somewhat Rare (ISFP)



Your personality type is caring, peaceful, artistic, and calm.



Only about 7% of all people have your personality, including 8% of all women and 6% of all men

You are Introverted, Sensing, Feeling, and Perceiving.



And from LunaNina.com - Unconscious mutterings
I say... and you think...?
  1. Nude ::

  2. Support ::

  3. Rachel::

  4. Crane ::

  5. Candy bar ::

  6. Material ::

  7. Mind games ::

  8. Eviction ::

  9. Produce ::

  10. Joke ::

11 comments:

Swami said...

I'm a str5awberry cake too - which is strange since I picked chocolate every time it was mentioned.

I can't do the last one because when I do those (especially when I am reading, not listening) I tend to see a bunch of complicated pictures, not one clean word/thing.

Aislinn Sirk said...

Your personality type is dominant, driven, poised, and self-aware.

Only about 5% of all people have your personality, including 3% of all women and 6% of all men
You are Extroverted, Sensing, Thinking, and Perceiving.

Lasann said...

Nude: No.
Support: Bra
Rachel: Friends
Crane: - Dr. Crane
Candy bar: Milky Way
Material: Girl
Mind games: Relationships
Eviction: Never
Produce: Lettuce
Joke: Laughter

I know I'm an INTJ but I'll take and come back.

Lasann said...

This test has me as:

Your personality type is reserved, methodical, spirited, and intense.

Only about 6% of all people have your personality, including 3% of all women and 8% of all men
You are Introverted, Sensing, Thinking, and Perceiving.

Just like Bob but I'm introverted.

kim (weltek) said...

I am Chocolate Cake:
Fun, comforting, and friendly.
You are a true classic, and while you're not super cutting edge, you're high quality.
People love your company - and have even been known to get addicted to you.

kim (weltek) said...

Your Personality is Very Rare (INTP)

Your personality type is goofy, imaginative, relaxed, and brilliant.

Only about 4% of all people have your personality, including 2% of all women and 6% of all men
You are Introverted, Intuitive, Thinking, and Perceiving.

kim (weltek) said...

Nude :: Olympics

Support :: Bra

Rachel:: Ray

Crane :: Paper

Candy bar :: Snickers

Material :: Dress

Mind games :: Busy

Eviction :: Scream

Produce :: Red

Joke :: Laugh

~Nutz said...

I never had any doubt I'd get chocolate cake. :D

You Are a Chocolate Cake
Fun, comforting, and friendly.
You are a true classic, and while you're not super cutting edge, you're high quality.
People love your company - and have even been known to get addicted to you.


Be right back...

~Nutz said...

Your Personality is Somewhat Rare (ISTP)
Your personality type is reserved, methodical, spirited, and intense.

Only about 6% of all people have your personality, including 3% of all women and 8% of all men
You are Introverted, Sensing, Thinking, and Perceiving.

~Nutz said...

# Nude :: Cold

# Support :: Bra

# Rachel:: Ray

# Crane :: Frasier

# Candy bar :: Snickers

# Material :: Girl

# Mind games :: ???

# Eviction :: Notice

# Produce :: Orange

# Joke :: Laugh

I did it as fast as I could without thinking. So what does it all mean?

Glowie said...

Strawberry Shortcake

INFP - Your personality type is dreamy, romantic, elegant, and expressive.

Only about 5% of all people have your personality, including 6% of all women and 4% of all men
You are Introverted, Intuitive, Feeling, and Perceiving.


Nude - ick
Support - friendship
Rachel - Ross
Crane - origami
Candy bar - Snickers
Material - girl (Jen just emailed me a picture of Madonna for some strange reason :P)
Mind Games - heartbreak
eviction - neighbor
Produce - apples
Joke - funny