I had a nice visit with my brother and my oldest nephew. My nephew is funny. Maybe I just think that because he has the same type of sarcastic sense of humor I do.
My parents watch my sister's two kids 2-3 times a week, and today was one of those days. My niece has a very smart mouth on her. My dad encourages that type of behavior when it's directed towards other people. Of course, he expects the kids to not talk to him that way, but they quickly develop a distinct lack of respect for him because he constantly gives mixed messages on what is appropriate. Anyway, my niece was showing out, and my oldest nephew said it was like watching an episode of Supernanny gone bad. I was LMAO.

8 comments:
I'm glad you had a nice visit. Your nephew sounds funny. *smooch*
Love the pictures!
Glad you are back! Yeah, that plan of encouraging the smart mouth isn't such a good one.
I love the pics below too! Thanks.
I have a pretty sarcastic sense of humor too but the "experts" all say that you should really avoid directing sarcasm at children. They get funny feelings and wrong messages from it. So I tried not to, but snuck out more than I would have liked, I think.
LOL at the Supernanny gone bad comment!
I just hate sarcastic people. /sarcasm
Glad you had a nice trip, Ahkie!
*smooch*
I'm glad you are back too. And I like the pictures. Very cute!
It's sounds like you had a good time. *smooch*
I too like the pictures. Oldest nephew has a friendly face.
I'm glad you had a good visit and love the pictures./not sarcastic
Ahem. I updated, how about you?
Post a Comment