83%BON JOVI FOR LIFE!!!83%
**you're almost a bon jovi nut like me...they're are plenty of people who love Bon Jovi & yet don't know just 1/2 of anything about them but you know more than others to have gotten you to this score**
JON BON JOVI...how well do you know him???
Create a Quiz
You are a 75% Movie Addict.
Well done, great score, you must love the feeling of those velour cinema seats. Does your diet consist purely of Popcorn, Hot Dogs and Haribo?
The Movie Tagline quiz
Create MySpace Quizzes
What's Haribo???
A quiz that starts out by admitting it doesn't make sense - ya gotta admire the honesty.
| What random lyric are you? Your Result: Greenday "Another turning point, a fork stuck in the road. Time grabs you by the wrist, directs you where to go. So make the best of this test and don't ask why. It's not a question but a lesson learned in time." | |
| Charlie Robinson | |
| Simple Plan | |
| The Fray | |
| Bowling for Soup | |
| Good Charlotte | |
| Fergie | |
| Staind | |
| What random lyric are you? Create a Quiz | |

9 comments:
I think Haribou are like gummy candies... Gummi bears I believe!
*waves at cookie sender*!
I'm 70% movie addict, and I got a Staind lyric that I forgot to copy.
I must be a good guesser because I didn't know a single one of those Bon Jovi questions and I still got a 51%. :)
*snort* :D
No, I didn't make that quiz, but if I did I would've posted it on my blog and made you all take it. There was one question that I wasn't sure about.
FYI: My Score...
92% BON JOVI FOR LIFE!!!92%
**OMG!!! You're a true fan...XO TO YA!!!...they're are plenty of people who love Bon Jovi & yet don't know just 1/2 of anything about them but you know more than others to have gotten you to this score**
88% Bon Jovi (I was a big fan up until the late 90s, so about half were easy for me)
68% Movie Buff
Now, I must lyricize.
Ahkie! Someone spilled grape juice all over your blog! *giggle*
Why does this stupid new version of blogger say that I'm currently posting as "Jennifer"? WTF?
That is so weird! I've never had my posting name as Jennifer. This is going to confuse me. :(
huh. now I'm back, after I logged out and logged in again. strange.
Dang, Jennifer! You just totally confused me!
Post a Comment