As you can see, the first ceremony was a combination of elegance and country (the cowboy hat). It's just a shame she couldn't find a better bra to wear with the dress. Look at the size of those straps! Now that's what you call a support foundation!

For the second ceremony, Carey went with a Strapless Taffeta gown that has a Basque waistline and full gathered skirt. The bodice is embellished at the top with beading and crystals. The skirt features a chapel length train. I just think that if she was going to use fake tan on her arms and shoulders, she probably should have applied some to her face or not used quite so much on her torso.

For the final ceremony, she went with something other than white. I really don't know what to say about this choice. It's interesting. Can you just imagine what the bridesmaids' dresses must have looked like?

24 comments:
You know, that 2nd picture would almost be believable if we didn't have such a huge difference in skin tones.
And dammit. Now I gotta buy her a wedding gift. Anyone know where they are registered?
*sigh* I know. I tried to adjust the skin tone to match, and it started looking like she had a skin disease instead.
Ah well, it's still absolutely hilarious. The first looks like one of Rotten2's paper dolls. *grin*
You ARE a master, Arkie.
TOO FUNNY!
Augie *hearts* Arkie
*snort*I feel pretty, oh so pretty, so pretty and witty and gay. :)
OH my!!!!
These are histerical! I love the pink one. HEr face matches the pose!
Brilliant! LMAO!
*bows down before Ahkie*
I agree. That one in pink, the pose and face match so well. *still snorting*
*SNORT* Great job Arkie. I love the 2nd one. She looks so joyous LOL.
*throws more rice*
Beautiful.
*cries*
I think she should print and frame number 2, Arkie. Lol at #3! Amazement at your awesome talent.
*throws macaroni*
(I'm low on rice.)
You are our mistress of photo shop thingies. Thanks for my giggle today!
But who is this Carey person. The pictures look like Bravie.
*snorfle*
LMAO *snort*
OMH, Arkie! You've outdone yourself! I actually kind of like the second one! I'd say the third one is more Carey's style, though. *snort*
*giggles*
I like dress #2
I keep giggling at the pink one. *snort*
Am I the only one who is afraid? Very, very afraid?
I thought she'd use the picture of you on the floor after your birthday party. Hmph.
ROTFL! :)
Oh, my. I laughed so hard at these! The second Bravie is so hot, I would become an honorary lesbian to be with her!
*applauds Arkie* So how come you got invited to the wedding and we didn't? Huh? *grin*
Too funny! I may have to print #3 and frame it. I got a frame for Christmas and was wondering what to put in it.
Brilliant. Absolutely brilliant. And look! No pockets hanging out or poot-stains!
Kudos to the magnificently talented Arkie!
*Lets the wedding doves out of their cages and blows weddding bubbles*
I'm just here to look at the pretty pictures again.
*laughs hysterically*
Post a Comment