skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Diary of a Fat Woman
Friday, January 19, 2007
I need a filter between my brain & mouth
co-worker: "I'm sorry I confused you."
me: "Oh, I'm not confused, I just thought you screwed it all up."
2 comments:
Jen
said...
But filters are no fun! *grin*
Friday, January 19, 2007 7:51:00 PM
mm
said...
*snort*
And that is why we love you. ;-)
Friday, January 19, 2007 10:40:00 PM
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
About Me
arkie
"She believed she could, so she did" - S.Berry
View my complete profile
Blog Archive
►
2010
(2)
►
September
(1)
►
April
(1)
►
2009
(5)
►
December
(1)
►
October
(2)
►
April
(1)
►
February
(1)
►
2008
(32)
►
December
(1)
►
November
(2)
►
October
(2)
►
September
(1)
►
August
(1)
►
July
(4)
►
June
(1)
►
May
(4)
►
April
(5)
►
March
(4)
►
February
(2)
►
January
(5)
▼
2007
(111)
►
December
(13)
►
November
(5)
►
October
(7)
►
September
(6)
►
August
(9)
►
July
(7)
►
June
(10)
►
May
(9)
►
April
(8)
►
March
(13)
►
February
(9)
▼
January
(15)
Just for Coco
More quizzes
More Quizzes
quiz time
I need a filter between my brain & mouth
"Resisting Carey's mind control"
dream interpretation
Quiz time
Looking back
part 2
Frustrated
Carey's wedding cake
I've got the wedding photos!!!!
Old photo
Trying for a new attitude
►
2006
(176)
►
December
(16)
►
November
(13)
►
October
(15)
►
September
(20)
►
August
(13)
►
July
(18)
►
June
(12)
►
May
(12)
►
April
(18)
►
March
(10)
►
February
(11)
►
January
(18)
►
2005
(145)
►
December
(18)
►
November
(15)
►
October
(31)
►
September
(16)
►
August
(17)
►
July
(17)
►
June
(9)
►
May
(4)
►
April
(4)
►
March
(6)
►
February
(5)
►
January
(3)
►
2004
(5)
►
December
(5)
Different stuff
Smart Bitches Who Love Trashy Novels
I Can has cheezburger
My Cat Hates You
Different people
*kicksmooch*
Alec
Alice in psycholand
Augie
Banana blogs
Ben O.
Bob, Blogger Extraodinaire
Boo!
Brief Prolixity
Bunch of Stuff
Catt
Coco
Dave
Doc
Frodis
HistoryDetective's Not So Private Journal
Lights
Meeeeeeeeeeeeeeemo
MikkiD
Momma's Time
MTW
Musings of a Zombie
News from a-broad (Woe)
Not a pretty girl
Puff
Say Cheese!
SBOT map
Schnookie
Syren
Talking to myself
What am I thinking?
Whatever!
arkieboy's art
arkie's writings
2 comments:
But filters are no fun! *grin*
*snort*
And that is why we love you. ;-)
Post a Comment